No announcement yet.

Do you guys think Carmello Anthony deserves HOF

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
    Lol really Lin is not a star quality player. He had potential to be a solid starting guard but that’s it.
    Right now he can’t even finish a whole season healthy. He might be done.
    never said lin was a star, but for that short time when he was popping, you know melo was salty about it. even stoudemire confirm it.

Amar'e Stoudemire hints Melo is why the Knicks never re-signed Jeremy Lin.

“If [Lin] stayed, it would’ve been cool,’’ Stoudemire said. “But everyone wasn’t a fan of him being a new star. So he didn’t stay long. Jeremy was a great, great guy, great with teammates, worked hard. He put the work in. We were proud of him having his moment. A lot of times you got to enjoy somebody else’s success. That wasn’t the case for us during that stretch. You got to enjoy that and let that player enjoy himself and cherish those moments. He was becoming a star and I didn’t think everyone was pleased with that.’’

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
      never said lin was a star, but for that short time when he was popping, you know melo was salty about it. even stoudemire confirm it.

Amar'e Stoudemire hints Melo is why the Knicks never re-signed Jeremy Lin.

“If [Lin] stayed, it would’ve been cool,’’ Stoudemire said. “But everyone wasn’t a fan of him being a new star. So he didn’t stay long. Jeremy was a great, great guy, great with teammates, worked hard. He put the work in. We were proud of him having his moment. A lot of times you got to enjoy somebody else’s success. That wasn’t the case for us during that stretch. You got to enjoy that and let that player enjoy himself and cherish those moments. He was becoming a star and I didn’t think everyone was pleased with that.’’
      As ridiculous as Melos actions were I wouldn’t put that as a reason for keeping him out the HOF.
      If anything I blame the Knicks not keeping Lin on ownership and management.
      Carmelo doesn’t make personnel decisions.
      I also blame the office guys for bringing in Melo in the first place and setting back the rebuild by years.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        I'm conflicted.

Opinions ?
        Yes he will be in the hof. A lot lesser players got in as well. Prime melo can ball

Comment

He'll get in no question. I've always considered him to be a more talented Glenn Robinson of his era, a high volume scorer that doesn't do anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
            He'll get in no question. I've always considered him to be a more talented Glenn Robinson of his era, a high volume scorer that doesn't do anything else.
            He could have been a great sidekick to LeBron if he decided to join the Heat in 2011.

Anyway he is going to the hall of fame he is a former scoring champon, 3x Olympic Gold Medalist and multiple all stars/all nba team selection.

Better team success than Mcgrady.

Comment

And he won a championship in the NCAA in Syracuse. It is the basketball hall of fame not the NBA Hall of fame. He is a first ballot hall of famer even though I don't like his game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8pBXHDDSV0

Melo is arguably the goat College freshmen. He was already an elite NBA level player in College.
              Last edited by RomanReigns; 07-14-2018, 07:39 PM.

Comment

Carmelo is a hall of famer.

There isn't any doubt about it. It is the basketball hall of fame. He has won 3 Olympic golds. He still has a career average of over 24 points per game. People can argue whether he deserves it or not, but I don't see anyway that he doesn't get in.

Is there anyone who has averaged that much and not made it? Averaging 24 points over 15 years in the NBA, to go along with a college championship and 3 Olympic golds. All I'm saying, is he will definitely be inducted into the hall of fame someday.

Comment

He’s getting in

Personally don’t think he should, stats are important but winning is more important

And he wasn’t a winner in the league, I’m not saying it’s just all about the rings but I’m pretty sure his team didn’t make the playoffs more often then they made them and has he ever been past the 2nd round.

He’s Tracy Mcgrady 2.0 scores allot , got paid ridiculous cash . But never made his team good or even competitive among the best

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Cool View Post
                    Carmelo is a hall of famer.

There isn't any doubt about it. It is the basketball hall of fame. He has won 3 Olympic golds. He still has a career average of over 24 points per game. People can argue whether he deserves it or not, but I don't see anyway that he doesn't get in.

Is there anyone who has averaged that much and not made it? Averaging 24 points over 15 years in the NBA, to go along with a college championship and 3 Olympic golds. All I'm saying, is he will definitely be inducted into the hall of fame someday.
                    Dude

You can literally put anyone ( myself included ) on team USA and they will most likely take home gold

That’s not really impressive they’ve haven’t gotten gold one time since the original dream team

Comment

Those years on USA basketball would help but his career hurts. So Maybee......

Comment

Working...
                      X