No announcement yet.

‘Hung Night’ is speed dating for men with big peńises

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
    I just watched the video. Those b1tches are ugly as f**k anyways.

I'm not that upset anymore, but I wish I was still packing.

They’re just the upfront ones, you catch the quietest ones stealing a look when you’re wearing the shades.

Comment

Originally posted by Zero Delay View Post
      They’re just the upfront ones, you catch the quietest ones stealing a look when you’re wearing the shades.
      You might be right.

I see hot women taking a sneak peak at my package all the time, but they quickly look away with disappointment.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
        You might be right.

I see hot women taking a sneak peak at my package all the time, but they quickly look away with disappointment.

Don’t stress! If you’re a grower and not a shower, you can surprise them with your jack in the box.
        Last edited by COVID-19; 07-06-2018, 08:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          How do I get a BBC
          Wait for transplant to be perfected....lol. I have had girls complained that my dick is not that small so i should take my time with them, when i am thinking i am average. I say that to say this, women are highly competitive with each other, so they like to have the most of what they think other women have, like or want so they can brag, not that they necessarily need it. They want a bigger house, most expensive clothes, jewellery, taller men, bigger dicks, etc. Many women will not tell her friends her husband has a tiny dick unless there is a bitter break up, but she will brag about your humongous size, though she hates it, because it makes her sore and uncomfortable. Her intention is to get her friends to envy her.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
            How is the average girth 4.5 inches, what in the elephantiasis is going on here???
            Is that too small or too big?

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
              Wait for transplant to be perfected....lol. I have had girls complained that my dick is not that small so i should take my time with them, when i am thinking i am average. I say that to say this, women are highly competitive with each other, so they like to have the most of what they think other women have, like or want so they can brag, not that they necessarily need it. They want a bigger house, most expensive clothes, jewellery, taller men, bigger dicks, etc. Many women will not tell her friends her husband has a tiny dick unless there is a bitter break up, but she will brag about your humongous size, though she hates it, because it makes her sore and uncomfortable. Her intention is to get her friends to envy her.
              Mother****er

Comment

So BUTTLER need not apply

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  So BUTTLER need not apply

Have you seen it?

Comment

Originally posted by Zero Delay View Post
                    Have you seen it?
                    Here is where women tell you straight up that sht matters. Women are just after a rich guy with a big D. If he's poor with a big D, she will just check him for sex, but if he's rich with a small D, she will cheat on him with the poor big D. If it is an equally rich guy, she will leave the rich small D, but if it is a poor guy, she will try her best not to not make him the rich small find out.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                      Here is where women tell you straight up that sht matters. Women are just after a rich guy with a big D. If he's poor with a big D, she will just check him for sex, but if he's rich with a small D, she will cheat on him with the poor big D. If it is an equally rich guy, she will leave the rich small D, but if it is a poor guy, she will try her best not to not make him the rich small find out.

I like the way the last guy questioned if she was loose!.......

Comment

Working...
                      X