Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ex-Pacquiao Sparring Partner Hoskins Charged With Murder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He shot a old man? And you are a Boxer? Just push him off like damn.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
      I knew this guy he was a scumbag I once took a 14 year old kid to spar him when he was 20 he was getting his a$$ beat . West was his coach at that time the bell rang and he cold **** the kid than his Coach West went in the ring to control him and punch his coach in the mouth knocking his tooth out . This happen in San Bernardino at the Victory out Reach boxing club. He went all crazy one time when Johnny Juarez beat the crap out of him at the Fights Boxing club ran by Ian Franklin during a sparring match I always said this guy is going to end up in prison . His younger brother was normal but Kevin was a psychopath
      Thats crazy he always seemed cool and even tempered on Elies videos and with Manny, but I do remember him brawling in Maywood, he sparred I think Ponce De leon and then he got crazy and slammed him or they started grappling

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        Thats crazy he always seemed cool and even tempered on Elies videos and with Manny, but I do remember him brawling in Maywood, he sparred I think Ponce De leon and then he got crazy and slammed him or they started grappling
        Yea he’s cool but when he loses his temper he goes ape ch1t. Doesn’t know how to control it . He told me he got into boxing to get out of the gangs. He said he came from LA and than moved to Moreno Valley which also has a gang problem

Comment

Pacquiao should also be charged with murder, he put his opponents life in danger by injecting himself with peds and it's basically attempted murder

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
            Yea he’s cool but when he loses his temper he goes ape ch1t. Doesn’t know how to control it . He told me he got into boxing to get out of the gangs. He said he came from LA and than moved to Moreno Valley which also has a gang problem
            Moreno Valley was where the black flight located, the blacks who left Compton and LA when an influx of Mexican gangs started fighting back, and attacking blacks who tried to bully them, so they had a black flight to Moreno Valley, now MV is mostly Latino or Mexican now, its crazy that place is going to be loaded with gangs, it used to be an okay area.

Comment

Originally posted by MEXfistology View Post
              Pacquiao should also be charged with murder, he put his opponents life in danger by injecting himself with peds and it's basically attempted murder
              Did I miss Manny popping for PEDs?

Comment

Originally posted by MEXfistology View Post
                You have to kill someone to be charged with murder. Let me guess you’re the same crowd impeach Trump without committing a crime other than winning an election

Comment

He was standing his ground, feared for his life.

Comment

Update Elie interviewed after he was released from prison

Comment

Working...
                    X