But vlads is impressive or better?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
      imho, yup.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post

Let's see Klitschko got knocked out by Ross Purrity, Corrie Sanders and Lamon Brewster and AJ, lost also to Fury.

And his best wins are...........

........I hear you sir

Comment

• Eder Jofre - June 2018

BEST JAB
          José Legrá:
          He was tall for the (weight) category. (He) measured about 174 centimeters (5-foot-8) and had long arms. They said he was the mini-Muhammad Ali (or “Pocket Cassius Clay”).

BEST DEFENSE
          Ernesto Miranda
          : I fought four times against him, (the) Argentine with excellent technique and tremendous energy. (I had) great difficulty getting through his defense. There were two draws and two wins.

BEST CHIN
          Tony Jumao-As
          : As it was a featherweight, with technical limitations, but it felt like I was hitting a stone.

FASTEST HANDS
          Fighting Harada
          : (He) had a lot of velocity in his arms, reaching to hit me recklessly several times. It was a style of his own that hindered the opponent when he tried to hit him.

FASTEST FEET
          Legrá
          : He moved around the ring with excellent footwork, trying to use his long arms to force his opponent to struggle.

SMARTEST
          Harada
          : I consider him the fastest as well.

STRONGEST
          Danny Kid
          : He took a lot; his resistance was incredible. I knocked him down three times during the fight and I won on points.

BEST PUNCHER
          José Medel
          : He might not have the biggest punch but he was accurate, with a lot of technique and precision. That made him a very dangerous opponent.

BEST SKILLS
          Vicente Saldivar
          : But he had no time to show his skills. My father was sick; I had to try to win quickly. My father had cancer and was too weak. After the match, he had to undergo medical care. It was kill or die! I survived!

BEST OVERALL
          Medel
          : The most complete fighter I fought. He provided me with the necessary security to become champion of the world against Eloy Sanchez. After I won the Medel fight, in 1960, I felt unbeatable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
            Greatest thread ever.

Also love the fact that 2 of the 4 fighters who beat Mayweather didn't list him in a single category LOL. Proof that Floyd is only good at avoiding a an actual fight.

Hopefully Maidana and Castillo are in here too I'll keep looking, but Oscar and Manny just dumped on Floyd LOL
            DLH faced Pernell...nobody can argue if Pernell gets ranked ahead of Floyd.

Manny and Floyd will probably always resent each other

Same reason Cotto didnt mention Margs as an option

Comment

• Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
              Roy Jones Jr - May 2017

BEST JAB
              VIRGIL HILL
              : The best jab I think I faced was of Virgil Hill. His jab was the hardest punch he threw. He’d hit you on top of the head every time he threw it, and it was quick on top of that.

BEST DEFENSE
              JAMES TONEY
              : James Toney probably had the best defense of all of them. You couldn’t hit him flush; he was so elusive, the hip movement and the shoulder roll made it very difficult to hit him with a clean shot.

FASTEST HANDS
              VINNY PAZIENZA
              : He had faster hands than most of the guys I fought. He wasn’t powerful because he came up from the lighter weights. He thought he was faster than me, but he wasn’t.

BEST FOOTWORK
              ROLLIN WILLIAMS
              : He had the best foot movement of anyone I faced. He was so hard to hit. It took me five rounds for me to hit him because of his foot movement. The normal punches I threw, I couldn’t hit him with.

BEST CHIN
              JORGE CASTRO
              : Jorge Castro by far. You could hit him with the kitchen sink and he kept coming. I hit him with everything including the kitchen sink and still just kept coming.

SMARTEST
              BERNARD HOPKINS
              : He had a real good ring IQ. He was able to study the first fight and get it right for the second fight and use the IQ to keep it where it was harder to attack the second time.

STRONGEST
              MERQUI SOSA
              : Merqui Sosa was a very powerful guy. You couldn’t push him back; he didn’t give up anything in the ring. I had to get him out of there early. He was very strong and wasn’t planning on going nowhere.

BEST PUNCHER
              SOSA
              : Merqui missed me with a shot that almost buckled my knees. If that had landed it would have been different. I was like, ‘Wow, this guy’s trying to kill you!’ I went to work on him after that and got the fight over. Tarver had good punching power, but he didn’t punch harder than Merqui Sosa.

BOXING SKILLS
              MIKE McCALLUM
              : Probably Mike McCallum, the ‘Body Snatcher’. Even as an older guy, he was very smart – had very high-class boxing skills.

BEST OVERALL
              TONEY
              : He had all the tools, he was hard to hit, he could knock you out at any time. He would be right there in your face and you still couldn’t hit him flush
              It's crazy that he admires Tonry in so many ways and yet seemed to have little trouble with him in the ring. I'm surprised Vinny's on there, too, although I'm sure he had fast hands in his day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
                Eder Jofre - June 2018

BEST JAB
                José Legrá:
                He was tall for the (weight) category. (He) measured about 174 centimeters (5-foot-8) and had long arms. They said he was the mini-Muhammad Ali (or “Pocket Cassius Clay”).

BEST DEFENSE
                Ernesto Miranda
                : I fought four times against him, (the) Argentine with excellent technique and tremendous energy. (I had) great difficulty getting through his defense. There were two draws and two wins.

BEST CHIN
                Tony Jumao-As
                : As it was a featherweight, with technical limitations, but it felt like I was hitting a stone.

FASTEST HANDS
                Fighting Harada
                : (He) had a lot of velocity in his arms, reaching to hit me recklessly several times. It was a style of his own that hindered the opponent when he tried to hit him.

FASTEST FEET
                Legrá
                : He moved around the ring with excellent footwork, trying to use his long arms to force his opponent to struggle.

SMARTEST
                Harada
                : I consider him the fastest as well.

STRONGEST
                Danny Kid
                : He took a lot; his resistance was incredible. I knocked him down three times during the fight and I won on points.

BEST PUNCHER
                José Medel
                : He might not have the biggest punch but he was accurate, with a lot of technique and precision. That made him a very dangerous opponent.

BEST SKILLS
                Vicente Saldivar
                : But he had no time to show his skills. My father was sick; I had to try to win quickly. My father had cancer and was too weak. After the match, he had to undergo medical care. It was kill or die! I survived!

BEST OVERALL
                Medel
                : The most complete fighter I fought. He provided me with the necessary security to become champion of the world against Eloy Sanchez. After I won the Medel fight, in 1960, I felt unbeatable.

Thank You sir! Keep'em coming!

Comment

• is there a best i've face from Mayweather?

Comment

• Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
                    is there a best i've face from Mayweather?
                    Good question, I was looking for one from Mayweather, Winky Wright and Vitali Klitschko.

Comment

• Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
                      is there a best i've face from Mayweather?
                      He’ll probably never do one as long as Oscar owns ring. Plus he’s usually vague and always changes answers

Comment

Working...
                      X