Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Joshua duck like Whyte? New brit trend?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What I've learned is that on NSB, whenever a fighter chooses between multiple guys to fight, whoever they did not choose, they were "ducking." Even if they end up taking on a better fighter. It's ****ing ridiculous. 98% of fighters don't duck or run from anybody, it's a ****ing business and the fighters and especially the promoters are going to do what they think is best for their careers. Plain and simple

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
      What I've learned is that on NSB, whenever a fighter chooses between multiple guys to fight, whoever they did not choose, they were "ducking." Even if they end up taking on a better fighter. It's ****ing ridiculous. 98% of fighters don't duck or run from anybody, it's a ****ing business and the fighters and especially the promoters are going to do what they think is best for their careers. Plain and simple
      The thread itself doesn't make sense bc its based on Whyte ducking Pulev for higher rated Parker coming off a huge title fight as some bizarre relevance of whos Joshua next opponent is or who hes going to duck , hes asking both ? lol

Joshua will fight either Povetkin or Wilder but it includes a poll to who hes ducking or fighting next , i dont get the point of this thread ?

I'll just vote Oquendo in the poll bc it'll match the premise here .
      Last edited by juggernaut666; 06-08-2018, 10:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        Well now that we have seen Hearn's no.2 heavyweight blatantly duck Kubrat Pulev will that set the stage for Joshua to also select an easy opponent (again)? For my money, an easy opponent will be one not named Wilder or Povetkin.

So discuss and vote in the poll for who you'd think becomes Joshua's next opponent.
        Where have you been for the last year bro? Ajs been ducking wilder all year.

Comment

It'll be the Russian next I reckon, Joshua should give him a pasting. He has enough legal boxing skills to not need engage 12 rounds of DQ worthy clinching, mauling and grappling aswell.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
            Wilder fan girl only wants to watch Wilder.
            Joshua is boring to me. Not much personality. I’m not a fan so no need to cry about it. You watch what you want to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Gennadyevichggg View Post
              Where have you been for the last year bro? Ajs been ducking wilder all year.
              So what do you intend to do about it?

Comment

Pulev in Bulgaria would be a more difficult fight than Parker at home.

And let's not forget that Shyte also swerved Luis Ortiz before that.

Not liking this trend from Eddie Hearn's stable.

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
                  So what do you intend to do about it?
                  It's not my problem you ugly little bastard. What are you gonna do about it then delroy!

Comment

I HAVENT yet seen either Whyte or Joshua duck anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                      Pulev in Bulgaria would be a more difficult fight than Parker at home.

And let's not forget that Shyte also swerved Luis Ortiz before that.

Not liking this trend from Eddie Hearn's stable.
                      The trend is there, if Joshua gets two gimmes in a row that adds on Whyte’s disgraceful running away from Pulev.

Comment

Working...
                      X