No announcement yet.

This is why TO shouldn't have gotten in the HOF... SMH

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Hold up. Does he look silly for this, yes. Should he be in the HOF-ABSOLUTELY and he should've been 1st ballot but media people wanted to get back at him.

I remember Harry Carson from the Giants asked to be taken off the ballot at one point because he was so frustrated he wasn't getting votes.

TO has every right to be mad he wasn't 1st ballot. But I wish he had a better way of expressing that frustartion than this.
    Exactly. TO is without a doubt, no questions asked, 1st ballot.

I will always be a TO fan - loved watching him do his thing in the 90's and early 2000's. He was way ahead of his time as a prototype receiver.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      mad? you're the one that started menstruating because your hero got dissed

i dont give 2 **** about TO and its quite laughable to see you defend his honor...f@g
      I have to defend him cuz ya'll make **** up & we as people shouldn't ride with the B.S. like you are doing. "f@g"

Comment

Respect to TO and Randy Moss.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
          I have to defend him cuz ya'll make **** up & we as people shouldn't ride with the B.S. like you are doing. "f@g"

go dry hump your TO poster..f@g

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            TO is a headcase but lets keep it 100-if you found out your father grew up across the street from you and you never knew he was your father, you'd be ***************ed up in the head as well.

I'm just saying he is a 1st ballot HOF'er and should be upset that media voters did him like this.

Frankly, all those guys should lose their votes.

But yeah, TO is a nut case.
            I getcha but at the same time....... time to man the fok up and stop being such a lil beawch.........

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
              You just mad he didn't go to your team....LOL
              What the fak you talkin bout bruh? you pick up the pipe again???

Comment

hes not likable but he has the numbers.

Comment

Hall Of Fame has to do with the Accomplishments of a player on the field

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    go dry hump your TO poster..f@g
                    I got no posters, T.O. is a one of the best ever, the media is full of lies that apparently you can't figure it out or maybe you just are apart of them lies & this name calling is getting boring. Peace.

Comment

Originally posted by Build That Wall View Post
                      Hall Of Fame has to do with the Accomplishments of a player on the field
                      Is OJ still in it?

Comment

Working...
                      X