No announcement yet.

Bout to get caught in a lie

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bout to get caught in a lie

So I tried to lie my way out getting out of work today but I'm about to get figured out more details to come .
    Also have any of you guys tried to lie to your boss.

Originally posted by WarHagler View Post
    So I tried to lie my way out getting out of work today but I'm about to get figured out more details to come .
    I kinda have. He wasn't my boss but a regional sales manager who's number was in this office I worked.

After I learnt all the patter and had been selling for about 4 months I rang the sales manager and pretended to be from a prestigious company and that he had been headhunted for a position as a nationwide manager instead of regional. Which came with a £25,000 bonus twice yearly.

He was loving it until I suddenly hung up and left it at that. I'd arranged a follow up phone interview before I hung up just for good measure.

I never heard anything about it and left the company couple months later. They were ****s had me on commission the whole time and throughout winter. When it's the roughest time of the year for door to door salesmen.

Comment

Originally posted by Gennadyevichggg View Post
      I kinda have. He wasn't my boss but a regional sales manager who's number was in this office I worked.

After I learnt all the patter and had been selling for about 4 months I rang the sales manager and pretended to be from a prestigious company and that he had been headhunted for a position as a nationwide manager instead of regional. Which came with a £25,000 bonus twice yearly.

He was loving it until I suddenly hung up and left it at that. I'd arranged a follow up phone interview before I hung up just for good measure.

I never heard anything about it and left the company couple months later. They were ****s had me on commission the whole time and throughout winter. When it's the roughest time of the year for door to door salesmen.
      Wtf man lol. That’s hilraiously petty.

And we need more details man. It could be anything. Lied about being sick and they saw you snortin coke off some stripper at 3pm like some lunatic? What!!?

Comment

Lmao this ****in guy
        It better not be some you called off sick and posted some**** on social media and forgot you had him as a friend shiet

Comment

How the f#ck did you screw up a lie to get the day off? You have some sorta Ferris Bueller day off & get in a parade or some sh^t?

But the answer is DENY DENY DENY.

I know some professional level liars & its some jedi mind trick sh^t what they are on. Dude be deep in some p#ssy mid stroke & his girl opens the door & starts screaming & yelling & he gots her calmed down within 5 minutes talking about how he was getting a massage. Sh^t is nuts.

I think part of it is people are influenced strongly by what they wanna believe. So if you give them an out to not believe some sh^t that'll hurt them or make them look stoopid or just negative in some way they'll take that reality over the real reality. Thats just my theory anyway. Curious to what others see & think doe.

Comment

I told my two Jew masters to go **** themselves.. they laughed then told me to pull my head outta my azz,, produce faster results.. svcks to be put in ones place. Peace lil brother...

I still feel violated

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              How the f#ck did you screw up a lie to get the day off? You have some sorta Ferris Bueller day off & get in a parade or some sh^t?

But the answer is DENY DENY DENY.

I know some professional level liars & its some jedi mind trick sh^t what they are on. Dude be deep in some p#ssy mid stroke & his girl opens the door & starts screaming & yelling & he gots her calmed down within 5 minutes talking about how he was getting a massage. Sh^t is nuts.

I think part of it is people are influenced strongly by what they wanna believe. So if you give them an out to not believe some sh^t that'll hurt them or make them look stoopid or just negative in some way they'll take that reality over the real reality. Thats just my theory anyway. Curious to what others see & think doe.
              Doesn't sound like a jedi mind trick at all, just an extremely dumb woman

Comment

all the time!!! the trick is, you gotta be good at it.

Comment

I lied that I injured myself at work and they want me to get examined so yeah I'm a get figured out .

Comment

I lied that I injured myself at work and they want me to get examined so yeah I'm a get figured out .
                    holy ****. Why not just say you hurt yourself at home and cant make it in?
                    This guy tried to get workers comp and thought they wouldnt investigate lmfao

Comment

Working...
                    X