No announcement yet.

Devin Haney vs Robert Easter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The simple answer is yes

Haney is good, but the Menard fight, to me anyway, showed that he's not ready yet.

Good speed, good reflexes, a good and effective multiple-jab, and decent instincts to throw to the body, but the punching power isn't really there yet at 135lbs, and I haven't seen him able to hold ground just yet.

It'd be a mistake to do that to Haney, tbh

Comment

I think he's ready......for easter but not the other top guys.......

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        If you are crazy I'm crazy. I think I'd make Haney the favorite myself after last nights showing & seeing how Easter has been phoning it in lately. Worse case I don't hate Haney's chance to win that fight even if he is the dog.

And I was saying that was a nutso fight a month or two ago when Haney & Easter had their lil online beef or w/e. But now not so much. I like it.
        Coming from Easter's last performance at Barclays in January I could see how some would pick Haney if this comes about...

Funny thing is when it was said that Haney wanted to go after a world title next, this guy was the one that I thought about.

Comment

Originally posted by JRB123 View Post
          Coming from Easter's last performance at Barclays in January I could see how some would pick Haney if this comes about...

Funny thing is when it was said that Haney wanted to go after a world title next, this guy was the one that I thought about.
          yep...............easter.......but he's not ready for the other titlist at 130-135

Comment

He did get a knockdown in the fortuna fight

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            easter has power? out of the 3 legit opponents he fought he didn't knock them down once. the only guy he knocked down in his last 4 fights was some unknown tune up he had. easter was knocked down against commey and badly hurt against fortuna. shafikov fight had no knockdowns. he looked garbage in all and definitely lost to fortuna while the others were razor close. he fought some guy namd luis cruz and knocked him down a couple times lol. i dont think that means he has power
            https://youtu.be/MzDNW-QEBPI

Comment

Working...
            X