Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-27-2018, 01:09 PM #131
Holler Holler is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 1,270
Quoted: 703 Post(s)
Rep Power: 3
Holler has a reputation beyond reputeHoller has a reputation beyond reputeHoller has a reputation beyond reputeHoller has a reputation beyond reputeHoller has a reputation beyond reputeHoller has a reputation beyond reputeHoller has a reputation beyond reputeHoller has a reputation beyond reputeHoller has a reputation beyond reputeHoller has a reputation beyond reputeHoller has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 21,412,312,419,992.05
Bank: 321,669,685,133,755.25
Total Points: 343,081,997,553,747.31
Default

I think Parker is going to struggle to get good opponents. He's dangerous but unlikely to sell many tickets, not a good combination. Aside from going the distance with Joshua his last few performances haven't been as exciting either.

I really like him, think he's a good guy and a talent, hope he finds the right opponents. The division needs an active, improving Joseph Parker.
Holler is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-27-2018, 01:17 PM #132
Sid-Knee Sid-Knee is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 5,264
Quoted: 2984 Post(s)
Rep Power: 16
Sid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 1,000,000,000,119,642.50
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,000,000,119,642.50
To help you get in up your boyfriends hole - Scott. Weiland You come across as a bit of a cvnt - Mr McDowell You probably are a d1ck lol, but even so I felt guilty for sending you a dildo. - Mr McDowell Homo 4 Hearn - !a! Homo 4 Hearn - !a! 
Calm down have a d1ck break - ^lll Calm down have a d1ck break - ^lll you talk too much - ^lll you're annoying like a fly - ^lll shut up you self-important idiot - ^lll 
self-important idiot - ^lll you write a load of pretentious drivel - ^lll give it to gAy J before you suck him off - ^lll pretentious idiot - ^lll 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Scott. Weiland Gay and Lesbian Pride - !a! Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !a! Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oscar9992 View Post
It was about $9 Million actually, not 6 or 12.
That's not what Eddie Hearn said.

I'll take the word of the guy who set the deal up over the word of someone on a forum.
Sid-Knee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2018, 04:53 PM #133
5000boxing 5000boxing is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 1,265
Quoted: 921 Post(s)
Rep Power: 3
5000boxing has a reputation beyond repute5000boxing has a reputation beyond repute5000boxing has a reputation beyond repute5000boxing has a reputation beyond repute5000boxing has a reputation beyond repute5000boxing has a reputation beyond repute5000boxing has a reputation beyond repute5000boxing has a reputation beyond repute5000boxing has a reputation beyond repute5000boxing has a reputation beyond repute5000boxing has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 100,022,862.84
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,022,862.84
That's some funny Shiiit - Nomadic one of our finest - __________ 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laligalaliga View Post
How come he never unified over three years of being a champ?
You can't be carrying one politically protected green belt and be making ridiculous demands.
First of all.. a.j got the ibf from a unproven charles martin.. he got the wba and ibo from fighting a 41 klitschko that was coming off a 2 year layoff loss.. wtf.. then he got the wbo from going 12 rds with parker who went 12 with h. Fury.. now he has to face a real threat.. an wilder has to be the only champion that has to meet all of AJ demands.. give me a 50 million guarantee an fight me in the u.k.. how can yawl defend this clown anymore. He's ducking wilder. Period.
5000boxing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2018, 10:56 PM #134
Laligalaliga Laligalaliga is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 1,913
Quoted: 935 Post(s)
Rep Power: 4
Laligalaliga is on a distinguished road
Points: 1,000,000,000,039,568.12
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,000,000,039,568.12
what an idiot - __________ Eddie the snake lol - __________ DAZN is shit and so is Eddie's US stable.  Taking over America baby LMAO - __________ Matchroom USA is sooo shit - __________ Eddie's US stable LOL - __________ 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - __________ Gay and Lesbian Pride - __________ Gay and Lesbian Pride - __________ 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5000boxing View Post
First of all.. a.j got the ibf from a unproven charles martin.. he got the wba and ibo from fighting a 41 klitschko that was coming off a 2 year layoff loss.. wtf.. then he got the wbo from going 12 rds with parker who went 12 with h. Fury.. now he has to face a real threat.. an wilder has to be the only champion that has to meet all of AJ demands.. give me a 50 million guarantee an fight me in the u.k.. how can yawl defend this clown anymore. He's ducking wilder. Period.
I understand all you just wrote about how AJ acquire is his belt, but was wilder champ during this periods? If yes, why didn't he unify them since the belt holders are cheap opponent's.
What has he been doing for over 3yrs with a political green belt with out adding another to it?
Until you tell me something reasonable why he refused to unify, he is just a one sided passed paper champ.
Imagine out of 5 belts, you had only one for over 3yrs and you think he is the boogeyman.
Tell that to the fan girls.
Laligalaliga is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2018, 10:33 AM #135
5000boxing 5000boxing is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 1,265
Quoted: 921 Post(s)
Rep Power: 3
5000boxing has a reputation beyond repute5000boxing has a reputation beyond repute5000boxing has a reputation beyond repute5000boxing has a reputation beyond repute5000boxing has a reputation beyond repute5000boxing has a reputation beyond repute5000boxing has a reputation beyond repute5000boxing has a reputation beyond repute5000boxing has a reputation beyond repute5000boxing has a reputation beyond repute5000boxing has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 100,022,862.84
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,022,862.84
That's some funny Shiiit - Nomadic one of our finest - __________ 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laligalaliga View Post
I understand all you just wrote about how AJ acquire is his belt, but was wilder champ during this periods? If yes, why didn't he unify them since the belt holders are cheap opponent's.
What has he been doing for over 3yrs with a political green belt with out adding another to it?
Until you tell me something reasonable why he refused to unify, he is just a one sided passed paper champ.
Imagine out of 5 belts, you had only one for over 3yrs and you think he is the boogeyman.
Tell that to the fan girls.
Fury was suppose to fight wilder.. he talked all that **** then signed to rematch Wladimir. Then gets stripped.. the belts went to the highest bidder.. at the time was hearn. He payed for Martin's Ibf.. which martin openly ducked wilder.. and the ibo and wba was payed for by hearn and Wladimir's camp.. whichever won.. an we been trying to get parker on the line. Stop playing
5000boxing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2018, 10:48 AM #136
Laligalaliga Laligalaliga is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 1,913
Quoted: 935 Post(s)
Rep Power: 4
Laligalaliga is on a distinguished road
Points: 1,000,000,000,039,568.12
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,000,000,039,568.12
what an idiot - __________ Eddie the snake lol - __________ DAZN is shit and so is Eddie's US stable.  Taking over America baby LMAO - __________ Matchroom USA is sooo shit - __________ Eddie's US stable LOL - __________ 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - __________ Gay and Lesbian Pride - __________ Gay and Lesbian Pride - __________ 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5000boxing View Post
Fury was suppose to fight wilder.. he talked all that **** then signed to rematch Wladimir. Then gets stripped.. the belts went to the highest bidder.. at the time was hearn. He payed for Martin's Ibf.. which martin openly ducked wilder.. and the ibo and wba was payed for by hearn and Wladimir's camp.. whichever won.. an we been trying to get parker on the line. Stop playing
Now, does it mean a man with 4 managers and promoters can't attract a decent fight with any of those champions.
I can recall Martin is an American.
I don't want to hear al haymon is this or that, shinkel is experienced and all the crap if all of them put together couldn't get a unification match for their champion.
What does it tell you? They don't trust the fighter, we can't invest heavily on him. It hurts but it's the truth.
Even ppv, they couldn't put him up.
It's no AJ's fault, that's why he is calling the shots.

AJ/wilder can only happen at AJs terms, that's the naked truth.
Every other thing is just BS and trying to keep the site busy.
Laligalaliga is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2018, 10:57 AM #137
5000boxing 5000boxing is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 1,265
Quoted: 921 Post(s)
Rep Power: 3
5000boxing has a reputation beyond repute5000boxing has a reputation beyond repute5000boxing has a reputation beyond repute5000boxing has a reputation beyond repute5000boxing has a reputation beyond repute5000boxing has a reputation beyond repute5000boxing has a reputation beyond repute5000boxing has a reputation beyond repute5000boxing has a reputation beyond repute5000boxing has a reputation beyond repute5000boxing has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 100,022,862.84
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,022,862.84
That's some funny Shiiit - Nomadic one of our finest - __________ 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laligalaliga View Post
Now, does it mean a man with 4 managers and promoters can't attract a decent fight with any of those champions.
I can recall Martin is an American.
I don't want to hear al haymon is this or that, shinkel is experienced and all the crap if all of them put together couldn't get a unification match for their champion.
What does it tell you? They don't trust the fighter, we can't invest heavily on him. It hurts but it's the truth.
Even ppv, they couldn't put him up.
It's no AJ's fault, that's why he is calling the shots.

AJ/wilder can only happen at AJs terms, that's the naked truth.
Every other thing is just BS and trying to keep the site busy.
What terms? There are no terms.. 50 million guarantee.. he said that's all he needed. Now u need to fight in the u.k.. an wilder needs 12.5.. wtf.. so full of crap
5000boxing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2018, 11:35 AM #138
Laligalaliga Laligalaliga is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 1,913
Quoted: 935 Post(s)
Rep Power: 4
Laligalaliga is on a distinguished road
Points: 1,000,000,000,039,568.12
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,000,000,039,568.12
what an idiot - __________ Eddie the snake lol - __________ DAZN is shit and so is Eddie's US stable.  Taking over America baby LMAO - __________ Matchroom USA is sooo shit - __________ Eddie's US stable LOL - __________ 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - __________ Gay and Lesbian Pride - __________ Gay and Lesbian Pride - __________ 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5000boxing View Post
What terms? There are no terms.. 50 million guarantee.. he said that's all he needed. Now u need to fight in the u.k.. an wilder needs 12.5.. wtf.. so full of crap
You must be a retard if you didn't see welders offer and AJ's acceptance on twitter.
Laligalaliga is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share This With Friends

User Tag List

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump


 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:21 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.