Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I ask one SERIOUS question about this 50 million offer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It doesn’t matter it’s there and it’s legit, Joshua asked for a 50 mil flat fee now he’s got it no excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
      It doesn’t matter it’s there and it’s legit, Joshua asked for a 50 mil flat fee now he’s got it no excuses.
      "but i meant pounds doe!"

Comment

I’m assuming who ever is backing this offer whether that’s Haymon , PBC investors , Showtime looked at projected financials and feel confident that this fight will generate enough $ to pay AJ what he wanted / Wilder / cover costs and still make a profit

Why would they hand out this type of $ for regular Wilder fights when they wouldn’t generate a fraction of the amount of $ a AJ/Wilder fight would. I don’t think their in the business to throw $ away

A lot of AJ fans on here seem shook for some reason l, just hoping that this offer isn’t real because the way things are looking AJ/Matchroom/ AJ cheerleaders have no excuses now why the fight shouldn’t happen in Sept -Dec

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
          IF they have that kinda money lying around, why has Wilder only been getting like 2 million paypackets?

No hate, no bs, just serious responses please.
          Because, as things currently stand, without Anthony Joshua, Las Vegas doesn't lay out the money to host a major event, and Showtime doesn't commit the money to push the PPV either.

Wilder, as a standalone fighter, is likely over $2m at this point; in a fight or so, Wilder is likely being moved to CBS to make the money work, before the likely move to PPV (building a PPV audience no different than Canelo did after the Floyd fight).

The spectacle of a budding global star in Joshua, fighting a budding star in Deontay Wilder, in a fight to determine an undisputed heavyweight champion, between two fighters who can punch, will draw sizable interest.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
            How you know it's legit? They have no proof they have the 50 mil to guarantee and they haven't sent a contract. It's just words atm.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy Mashdown View Post
              Where's the money coming from? Haymon?
              Haymon & J Prince.
              Both of them are very low key with their business dealings. If they lose money, they will simply write it off but they wouldn't throw money at a fight like this without a solid plan for profit

Comment

This is common sense. So either you don’t have any, or you aren’t really looking for serious answers because any reasonably intelligent person would kmow the answer to this question.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                  How you know it's legit? They have no proof they have the 50 mil to guarantee and they haven't sent a contract. It's just words atm.
                  Lil Roidua is shook, the offer has been made all you gotta do is accept, no more excuses put up or shut up.

Comment

It's a sham offer. My sources have told me breazele is a done deal

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
                      IF they have that kinda money lying around, why has Wilder only been getting like 2 million paypackets?

No hate, no bs, just serious responses please.
                      Good question, I have no clue.

Comment

Working...
                      X