No announcement yet.

Name the Fighter That Beat Your Hero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
    Hopkins crushed Trinidad who was my favorite fighter at the time.
    I hated that too because it replaced an entertaining fighter with arguably one of the most boring fighters of all time.

Comment

that mutherfncker srl pitty patted hagler for a cheezy win

Comment

Dereck Chisora crushed Danny Williams. That made me angry for a while.

Comment

Kessler losing to Calzaghe

Definitely the day Kessler lost to Calzaghe. Met Kessler at many of our amateur events in Denmark, so he was a clear idol for me growing up as a young fighter. That day hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by GoogleMe View Post
            Definitely the day Kessler lost to Calzaghe. Met Kessler at many of our amateur events in Denmark, so he was a clear idol for me growing up as a young fighter. That day hurt.
            I hear ya man, but hey. I thought the fight was very competitive and Kessler has nothing to be ashamed of. He gave a great account of himself. Always liked Kessler and still a fan.

Comment

It was tough to watch Roy Jones struggling to get to his feet in the first Tarver rematch. The "s" was ripped off of superman's chest that day.

Comment

Holmes. Him beating a shell of Ali brought me to the brink of tears. I knew Ali would lose, but it hurt so bad. To this day I haven't watched Ali-Berbick and for the same reason I haven't watched Leonard-Camacho.

Comment

Originally posted by pacmanis1 View Post
                  Big Pacquiao fan but I had $100 on Marquez by decision in the fourth fight. That one pissed me off.

I’m from Minnesota so Jason Litzau was my people and watching him get sparked by Broner was hard.

I don’t think any fight hurt as much as Martinez vs Cotto though. Just sad to watch Martinez be such a shell of himself.
                  That one stung for a couple days.

More recently when Miguel Roman beat Orlando Salido. I've seen Salido lose before, but this loss for some reason hit hard. Since the lose I think Salido said he's going to come back but I honestly hope not.

Comment

When Mercer destroyed Morrison, not only the loss, but the brutal beat down!

Comment

When Erroll Spence beat Kell Brook. I knew Brook would loose against GGG, but it hurt when he lost to Spence.

Comment

Working...
                      X