Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Boxing History

Old 02-20-2018, 01:07 AM #11
I AM VERY FEEL

Quoted: 5230 Post(s)
Tony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 69,777,580,401.85
Total Points: 1,000,000,072,981,993,984.00
You're GAY!!! - -_- It's so funny how you brown nose other posters LMAO - -_- It's so funny how you brown nose other posters LMAO - -_- You can't get enough cock, faggot! - -_- Brown nose LMAO!!! - -_- 
You are a faggot - -_- I saw your gay dating profile LMAO - -_- It was hilarious how that gay guy found you here - -_- You will always be the gay of this site - -_- Your gay dating profile LMAO - -_- 
HOMO - -_- I saw your gay dating profile LMAO - -_- I saw your gay dating profile LMAO - -_- I saw your gay dating profile LMAO - -_- I saw your gay dating profile LMAO - -_- 
It was hilarious how that gay guy found you here - -_- I saw your gay dating profile LMAO - -_- You're very popular on GAYCUPID.COM  LMAO!!!! - -_- You shat your pants when travestyny turned up and exposed you for having a profile on GAY CUPID hahhahaaahahaaha - -_- Feel the feels: Great poster - Thraxox 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Childhood Cancer - Thraxox 

Quote:
Originally Posted by OctoberRed View Post
Not everyone, Zelenoff is 151-1 with 146 KOs
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Touche
Tony Trick-Pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 02-20-2018, 06:22 PM #12
Interim Champion

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
Ben Bolt has a reputation beyond reputeBen Bolt has a reputation beyond reputeBen Bolt has a reputation beyond reputeBen Bolt has a reputation beyond reputeBen Bolt has a reputation beyond reputeBen Bolt has a reputation beyond reputeBen Bolt has a reputation beyond reputeBen Bolt has a reputation beyond reputeBen Bolt has a reputation beyond reputeBen Bolt has a reputation beyond reputeBen Bolt has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,099,560.82

An article summarizing Wilde’s horrifying losses to Herman and Villa.

Against Herman: “The Welshman endured a horrible beating that ended in the 17th when he was punched through the ropes, his head cracking on the concrete floor. Wilde suffered severe concussion …”

Against Villa: “Wilde was near death and had no memory of the next three weeks, being unable to even recognise his wife.”

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Ben Bolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 01:12 AM #13
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3313 Post(s)
OctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 6,000,000,000,500,765.00
Long Overdue. For your contribution to NSB. - 1hourRun I concur - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Bolt View Post

Against Villa: “Wilde was near death and had no memory of the next three weeks, being unable to even recognise his wife.”

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
This might be a bit of a stretch, no? That would indicate severe brain damage.
OctoberRed is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
jimmy, wilde

User Tag List