No announcement yet.

Anyone else on keto?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
    Vegans take it to another level for sure. I've seen stuff on parents making their children vegan and they're all fùcked up.
    I think there was one kid who died and the parents got in deep trouble.

Comment

No need to LMAO ásshole. Just because there is scientific data ALL OVER THE PLACE that contradicts your agenda doesn't mean you can scoff at people for not providing links to academic journals. I'm not hunting for all that shít to make a simple response. Did I scoff at you? No, so get the fùck off my dick punk.

If man lived on a vegetable only diet we would be extinct and thats a fact. If you can't handle being wrong, fùck off.
      What evidence? Your **** unscientific article? How would we go extinct? Also Im not saying vegetable only diet. I said PLANT BASED. Fruits, vegetables, nuts, beans, grains and seeds are plant based.

lmao...Also nice job at ignoring the rest of my post where I show where even non-vegan dietitians and nutrition experts acknowledge that a plant based diet is suitable for everyone if they choose to do it.

Vegans take it to another level for sure. I've seen stuff on parents making their children vegan and they're all fùcked up.
      Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
      I think there was one kid who died and the parents got in deep trouble.
      Do you realize how dumb you look writing **** like this? Also vegans only need to supplement B12 which is dirt cheap and readily available in fortified food anyway. Some people need to supplement D3 too but that happens even when they eat meat, a good % of black people are deficient in vitamin D and they don't even know it.

Comment

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
        What evidence? Your **** unscientific article? How would we go extinct? Also Im not saying vegetable only diet. I said PLANT BASED. Fruits, vegetables, nuts, beans, grains and seeds are plant based.

lmao...Also nice job at ignoring the rest of my post where I show where even non-vegan dietitians and nutrition experts acknowledge that a plant based diet is suitable for everyone if they choose to do it.

Do you realize how dumb you look writing **** like this? Also vegans only need to supplement B12 which is dirt cheap and readily available in fortified food anyway. Some people need to supplement D3 too but that happens even when they eat meat, a good % of black people are deficient in vitamin D and they don't even know it.
        Geting ignored dickcheese.

Comment

Eating a strictly plant based diet sounds healthy, but I think it's too restrictive. I wouldn't be able to do it.

I spoke to someone who tried vegan for awhile. He said he got depressed and went off of it.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
            Eating a strictly plant based diet sounds healthy, but I think it's too restrictive. I wouldn't be able to do it.

I spoke to someone who tried vegan for awhile. He said he got depressed and went off of it.
            Anecdotal evidence. There is plenty of anecdotal evidence with top level athletes who have said that going vegan made them perform better.

As with every healthy diet you have to consider getting blood tests to determine your deficiencies. Also, most vegan processed food comes fortified and living in the modern world is no excuse not to be creative with your food.

There's this app called Dr Greger's Daily Dozen. Simple to follow and I can guarantee that following the list will not make you ill.

McNulty is a sensitive man. Shouldn't I be the sensitive one since I drink soy milk?

Comment

Anecdotal evidence. There is plenty of anecdotal evidence with top level athletes who have said that going vegan made them perform better.

As with every healthy diet you have to consider getting blood tests to determine your deficiencies. Also, most vegan processed food comes fortified and living in the modern world is no excuse not to be creative with your food.

There's this app called Dr Greger's Daily Dozen. Simple to follow and I can guarantee that following the list will not make you ill.

McNulty is a sensitive man. Shouldn't I be the sensitive one since I drink soy milk?
              I've had soy milk before. Not bad. Soy protein in general isn't that bad. You just have to supplement with amino acids that you miss out on using soy.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
                I've had soy milk before. Not bad. Soy protein in general isn't that bad. You just have to supplement with amino acids that you miss out on using soy.
                Soy Milk and my stomach never tend to agree. Regular milk and bosco is real good.

Comment

Working...
                X