Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's the bigger ducker, GGG or Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

****ing mcdonald troll your chicken sucks kfc is better so quit trollin

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
      Everytime I see yhis scared of needles thing I ask to show me evidence of Pac saying he's scared of needles. Sadly none of them were able to bring me anything. Maybe you will be the one?
      I don't care whether Manny himself said it. I care whether it was said by someone representing him - and it was. It's Manny's fault if he's being misrepresented to do something about it. Like that form that said he wasn't injured going into the fight. It's MANNY'S RESPONSIBILITY.

Ultimately it's on him, because as Floyd said, it isn't Arum or Koncz or Buboy in that ring getting hit.

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
      I don't think you know how to score a fight. It's based on clean effective shots landed.
      It's based on

Aggression (Jeff Horn in 9 out of 12 rounds)
      Ring Generalship (Jeff Horn in 7 out of 12 rounds)
      Defense (Jeff Horn in 9 out of 12 rounds)
      Offense/Connects (Jeff Horn in 7 out of 12 rounds)

Yeah fouls are a part of sports but it's the referee's job to officiate the action. I don't know what the ref doing
      Neither do I. But it was an American judge and it's not Horn's fault that the ref didn't call those.

IF that were Steve Smoger overlooking roughhouse tactics from Manny, people would be praising him for "letting them fight".

Remember Maidana 2? People getting all on Kenny Bayless for breaking up roughhouse tactics yet praising Tony Weeks for allowing significant fouls from Chino.

Remember Mayweather/Castillo 1? Drakulich takes a point for Castillo hitting off the break after warnings, Larry Merchant going ballistic every time Drakulich gets in between, and influences TV watchers. Yet silence when Floyd got a point taken for elbows. They're both fouling - so why were people okay with Castillo fouling but not Floyd?

Horn is an untalented, low i.q, one dimensional dirty fighter. Pacquiao has fought the best fighters in the world and beaten most of them, and your claim is that Pacquiao is ducking horn?
      Let's state facts here, bro.

Pacquiao was texting during the presser. Totally dismissing, disrespecting and discounting this guy. Barely trained, clearly. He took him light and paid for it.

You had an American ref and judges not from Australia.

Manny was the A-Side.

They had NO random blood and urine testing.

Manny had EVERY F'N ADVANTAGE. And still LOST!...why? Because he took the guy lightly.

FACT: Jeff Horn bullied the living hell out of Manny Pacquiao in 7 of the 12 rounds. This is irrefutable. It doesn't matter if you like or accept the fouling or not. The ref has the call to make and you must respect the ref's call. It's MANNY'S job to put a stop to it.

That's why Loma LOST!...against Salido. Salido wasn't warned, so he kept doing it Cole let Salido do it, Loma should have done what was necessary to stop it. He failed. He LOST!

So then Jeff Horn, being the gentleman, says "ok, you think you got robbed, let's walk it back. I'll fight you again, would make big money".

What does Manny do? Exactly what Stephen A. Smith once said Manny'd do:

"Uh...you see I have to see to my people and so I cannot do rematch right now, unless it's Ploid"

No nukka, you scared of this dude bullying you again. And I don't blame you man. He's a rough, tough bastard.

See, a smart boxer - whether you like this opinion or not - is going to take every advantage they can to win the fight. But Manny is not a smart boxer; evident by his present state being nearly relegated to working Jeff Horn's undercard.
      Last edited by Combat Talk Radio; 03-10-2018, 11:09 AM.

Comment

Pacquiao has basically fought every single fighter there was in his generation and in his weight class with a name and draw.

The only person he ducked was floyd when the negotiations fell apart because of blood testing, but to be honest I think that was more bob arum's doing. Arum was looking for a way out of that fight because he didn't want to risk his cash cow losing, and pac just went along with whatever he said.

Pac's not the kind of person that's scared to get in the ring with anyone. He will literally fight whoever they put in front of him. He's already seen it all.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
          I don't care whether Manny himself said it. I care whether it was said by someone representing him - and it was. It's Manny's fault if he's being misrepresented to do something about it. Like that form that said he wasn't injured going into the fight. It's MANNY'S RESPONSIBILITY.

Ultimately it's on him, because as Floyd said, it isn't Arum or Koncz or Buboy in that ring getting hit.

It's based on

Neither do I. But it was an American judge and it's not Horn's fault that the ref didn't call those.

IF that were Steve Smoger overlooking roughhouse tactics from Manny, people would be praising him for "letting them fight".

Remember Maidana 2? People getting all on Kenny Bayless for breaking up roughhouse tactics yet praising Tony Weeks for allowing significant fouls from Chino.

Remember Mayweather/Castillo 1? Drakulich takes a point for Castillo hitting off the break after warnings, Larry Merchant going ballistic every time Drakulich gets in between, and influences TV watchers. Yet silence when Floyd got a point taken for elbows. They're both fouling - so why were people okay with Castillo fouling but not Floyd?

Pacquiao was texting during the presser. Totally dismissing, disrespecting and discounting this guy. Barely trained, clearly. He took him light and paid for it.

Manny was the A-Side.

Manny had EVERY F'N ADVANTAGE. And still LOST!...why? Because he took the guy lightly.

FACT: Jeff Horn bullied the living hell out of Manny Pacquiao in 7 of the 12 rounds. This is irrefutable. It doesn't matter if you like or accept the fouling or not. The ref has the call to make and you must respect the ref's call. It's MANNY'S job to put a stop to it.

That's why Loma LOST!...against Salido. Salido wasn't warned, so he kept doing it Cole let Salido do it, Loma should have done what was necessary to stop it. He failed. He LOST!

So then Jeff Horn, being the gentleman, says "ok, you think you got robbed, let's walk it back. I'll fight you again, would make big money".

"Uh...you see I have to see to my people and so I cannot do rematch right now, unless it's Ploid"

No nukka, you scared of this dude bullying you again. And I don't blame you man. He's a rough, tough bastard.

See, a smart boxer - whether you like this opinion or not - is going to take every advantage they can to win the fight. But Manny is not a smart boxer; evident by his present state being nearly relegated to working Jeff Horn's undercard.
          Not surprised by ur answer. At the end of the day some of u dummies throw this scared of needles thing like it was facts when u have no content. Pretty sure u search hard and didn't find anything.

Did Manny juiced? Who knows..
          Did Manny say he was scared of needles? Nope.

Ur an obvious groupie so u can carry on with ur bs.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
            Not surprised by ur answer. At the end of the day some of u dummies throw this scared of needles thing like it was facts when u have no content. Pretty sure u search hard and didn't find anything.

Did Manny juiced? Who knows..
            Did Manny say he was scared of needles? Nope.

Ur an obvious groupie so u can carry on with ur bs.
            Does really make a difference that Manny said his was scared of giving blood (as a opposed to scared of needles)?

Both are lame excuses as to why he refused testing.

Comment

Thread starter is a moron and a troll. Even most of the Golovkin and Pacquiao detractors avoid his threads.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post

It's based on

Manny was the A-Side.

And you just proved you don't know how to score a fight. It's ok you're not alone, this site is full of people like you.

You win rounds by landing the higher quantity and quality of clean effective punches. You don't give a fighter who lands the lower quantity and quality effective punches the round because they were more aggressive, had better defense or ring generalship. That's like giving an nba team with the losing score the win because they had more blocks steals and rebounds.

Boxing is the hurt game. It was born from combat and survival, and we judge fights by those principles. You don't win a fight with defense, generalship, or agression. You win fights by how much damage you inflict. Defense and ring generalship set you up to inflict damage and negate the opponent's damage. That's their purpose. they dont replace damage.

If you have the best defense and generalship in the world and the opponent lands more clean effective shots than you did, than what the **** was that defense and generalship for? In a real life combat situation(which is what boxing emulates) if you have more agression defense and generalship, and the other guy still lands more and harder blows, guess what, he's going to kill you.

The fighter who lands the higher quantity and quality of clean effective punches is the guy that wins the round because he inflicted more damage. That's how you score a round. A lot of people(including apparently some official judges who can't score a fight for ****) don't know this and that's why they're so confused about easily judged fights.
                Last edited by DARKSEID; 03-10-2018, 02:38 PM.

Comment

Oh and another thing I want to add to my post: when I spoke about official judges who don't know how to score a fight, i'm not talking about the bought australian judges for the horn fight, because apparently it's a secret only to revelated that the australian officials' actual agenda was to keep the world title belt in australia and to promote their fighter and only world champion.

It should have been clear enough from horn's ****ing truckload of fouls that he got zero warnings for, not even a "hey let's try to ease up a little on all the muay thai elbows" from the referee.. But i guess some people are slower than others
                  Last edited by DARKSEID; 03-10-2018, 03:08 PM.

Comment

In his prime, pac fought like he was ready to die.

How you can call someone like that a ducker is beyond me.

Pac in his prime was the ultimate blood and guts warrior.
                    Don't feed into these ignorant trolls.

Comment

And you just proved you don't know how to score a fight. It's ok you're not alone, this site is full of people like you.

You win rounds by landing the higher quantity and quality of clean effective punches. You don't give a fighter who lands the lower quantity and quality effective punches the round because they were more aggressive, had better defense or ring generalship. That's like giving an nba team with the losing score the win because they had more blocks steals and rebounds.

Boxing is the hurt game. It was born from combat and survival, and we judge fights by those principles. You don't win a fight with defense, generalship, or agression. You win fights by how much damage you inflict. Defense and ring generalship set you up to inflict damage and negate the opponent's damage. That's their purpose. they dont replace damage.

If you have the best defense and generalship in the world and the opponent lands more clean effective shots than you did, than what the **** was that defense and generalship for? In a real life combat situation(which is what boxing emulates) if you have more agression defense and generalship, and the other guy still lands more and harder blows, guess what, he's going to kill you.

The fighter who lands the higher quantity and quality of clean effective punches is the guy that wins the round because he inflicted more damage. That's how you score a round. A lot of people(including apparently some official judges who can't score a fight for ****) don't know this and that's why they're so confused about easily judged fights.
                      Oh and another thing I want to add to my post: when I spoke about official judges who don't know how to score a fight, i'm not talking about the bought australian judges for the horn fight, because apparently it's a secret only to revelated that the australian officials' actual agenda was to keep the world title belt in australia and to promote their fighter and only world champion.

It should have been clear enough from horn's ****ing truckload of fouls that he got zero warnings for, not even a "hey let's try to ease up a little on all the muay thai elbows" from the referee.. But i guess some people are slower than others
                      You keep on believing your conspiracy theories with zero evidence and suspect claims. Since not one official was Australian that night, but whatever. Or the fact that the other 4 WBO judges weren't Australian either, but whatever.

"At the end of the day", Manny's hand was not raised.

"At the end of the day", Manny had a simple job: Knock the guy out and don't leave it to the judges if you think you're going to be robbed. Errol Spence did it, I have no choice but to hold Manny to the same standard. If he fails to show up that's on him.

Meanwhile, Your #5 P4P is Jeff "The Hornet" Horn...and he'll continue to get credit from me if he can at least take Crawford the distance.

At some point, you people need to recognize this man. He's taking tough fights, he's calling guys out even Manny after beating him, he's not afraid to go to war...He's EVERYTHING people say they want out of a fighter. Yet people still aren't happy simply because he treated Manny like one of his students failing to turn in homework on time.

At some point, you people need to stop making excuses for Manny Pacquiao. He failed you in Bradley 1, he failed you in Marquez 4, he failed you in Mayweather/Pacquiao, he failed you in Pac/Horn 1 and he failed you by ducking Pac/Horn 2. When are you going to get a clue and stop allowing this dude to disappoint you? When you are going to stop deflecting your disappoint in him at other fighters who do their job?

Manny getting smoked by these three is only Manny's fault. Period point blank.

Done.

Comment

Working...
                      X