No announcement yet.

I'm just about to play FF13

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm just about to play FF13

Ill give you all my thoughts in a couple of hours but up to now it looks good. Graphics and visuals are on another level

Nice one. I heard that most of the game is very linear, but in a good way.

Enjoy.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

All I have to say is....Graphics are beyond amazing!

Comment

Got this on midnight release, played like 2 hours+. great battle system and graphics, but honestly, ill continue later .. going back to Heavy Rain again for alittle.

Comment

never got into Final fantasies maybe il pick this up (mostly for graphics)

Comment

keep us posted, im thinkin about gettin this

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Hitman View Post
              never got into Final fantasies maybe il pick this up (mostly for graphics)
              FF10 will fuck you up emotionally.

Comment

This is a great game because of the graphics and the battle system, I have a really bad problem with the characters and the story...THEY F**KING SUCK! Man it pisses me off.

Comment

I couldn't get into it FF10. The cheesy voice acting drove me nuts. The puzzles were annoying. So annoying, in fact, that I didn't bother finishing the game becaiuse of them.

FF7, FF8 + FF Tactics =

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by S A M U R A I View Post
                    I couldn't get into it FF10. The cheesy voice acting drove me nuts. The puzzles were annoying. So annoying, in fact, that I didn't bother finishing the game becaiuse of them.

FF7, FF8 + FF Tactics =

I didn't finish ff 10 either. I hate that a lot of jrpgs have ****ing fruitcakes as lead characters.

FF13 has a chick as lead character, so it should be tolerable. Though i spotted a blonde ****y haired ****** in some of the trailers.

Comment

Working...
                    X