No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao Would Kill Vic Darchinyan, Says Staheli

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
    shouldnt Vic be entitled to a "catchweight" of about 125 pounds to "even the playing field"? LOL

go ahead *******s, defend your boy.........
    nate won't ever be as big as pac.... you lose

Comment

Originally posted by VERSION1 (V1) View Post
      Pacman wins this one
      Obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        That's what everyone said about Pacquiao vs. De La Hoya.:boobies:
        Darch ain't paco... I see him getting knockout in the rockstar beer print in the ring like Ricky.

Comment

Originally posted by poontango View Post
          So let me get this straight, Manny could move up from 106 all the way to welterweight and win? But Vic cant because as the idiot said " when have you seen that in history?"

Um, we just saw it and its been done even before that.

Get off Manny's jock people. Vic can and will destroy him. Manny is just afraid of him.

Why should anyone be afraid of a guy who knocked a guy down three times in the first round and couldnt put him away? lol
          Are you kidding?

Comment

Originally posted by aether View Post
            nate won't ever be as big as pac.... you lose

we also lose in the "full of ****" contest. you and Pac win that one hands down.

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post
              I think Darchiyan causes Pacman more problems than people realise.
              Like what?

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                lol, seriously.

This fight needs to happen! I've been a light-weight fan of Vic in his recent fights, but I think it would be entertaining to see pacquiao whoop his ass for 5 or 6 rounds before the KO.
                thats almost not fair vic comes in chin up asking to 2 get ktfo. it will be like playing tee ball for pac

Comment

It's difficult to think favorably of Darchinyan's chanches if one remembers how Ricky Hatton-- who is a lot bigger-- went the way he did against Pacquiao. It's not as if Darchinyan is miles ahead of Hatton in terms of skills, quickness, or anything else.

Darchinyan often finds success if he's able to walk through opponents' punches to wing in his own-- thus, Kirilov (9 KO's in 29 wins) and Mijares (15 KO's in 36 wins)--or, if he is quicker than his opponent, i.e., Arce.

If he tries to walk Pacquiao down, the first punch that lands on him may very well be the last of the fight. And the one he got from Donaire will look like a love tap compared to what Pacquiao can give him. It will be a short night.

Or, if he thinks he can "out-quick" Pacquiao, he'd be quickly disabused of the thought.

And, speaking of perishing thoughts, that may well be the best thing Darchinyan should do to the idea of fighting Pacquiao.

Comment

Darchinyan by decision

Comment

pac man never wins in a fantasy match, darchinyan by brutal KO

Comment

Working...
                      X