• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big save from Ospina on a rocket from Niang

Comment

• Senegal going to regret missing all these chances

Comment

• Can be a right greedy ****er at times Mane.

I shout PASS THE BALL YOU CV NT at least 15 times per game whenever I watch him play for Liverpool. Very annoying at times.

Comment

• Woioi my boy Carlos Sanchez singlehandedly captaining his nation to the knockout stages. Leader of men.

Proud.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
            Can be a right greedy ****er at times Mane.

I shout PASS THE BALL YOU CV NT at least 15 times per game whenever I watch him play for Liverpool. Very annoying at times.
            Also see Neymar in a Brazil kit, and Hazard in a Belgium one. Frustrating fuckers to watch.

Brazil could have had 5 yesterday if Neymar just made the easy option of passing at the right time.

Comment

• Senegal going home, that's tough, they're a good team. Winner of England/Belgium gets to play Japan on the tougher side of the bracket, while the loser will have to play Colombia but gets an easier run to the semi-finals.

Comment

• davinson sanchez single-handedly shut down Mane

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                  Senegal going home, that's tough, they're a good team. Winner of England/Belgium gets to play Japan on the tougher side of the bracket, while the loser will have to play Colombia but gets an easier run to the semi-finals.
                  So knowing this, what would you Englishmen here prefer? To win the group and get the Japs followed most likely by Brazil in the quarters, or lose the group, have to play Colombia in the round of 16 but potentially have Sweden/Switzerland waiting in the quarterfinals?

Comment

• No team has looked like World beaters, and losing at this stage could lose the team momentum into the next game.

Its either win the group, play Japan, probably Brazil, and then the likes of France/Uruguay/Argentina/Portugal in the semi's

or

Finish second, play a tricky tie with Colombia, Swiss/Swedes in quarters, then probably Spain/Croatia in the semi's.

Comment

• Shame to see Senegal go home. That was always going to be a tight group.

The next round all but done now, that bottom half of the bracket looking like the best option.

Comment

Working...
                      X