Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Declines Golden Boy's Final Offer for Canelo Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drama Show View Post
    golovkin has nothing to prove against canelo. it should be canelo chasing the fight not the other way round, considering everyone thought canelo lost. to be honest im so sick to death of hearing about charlos that i wouldnt mind seeing golovkin knock jermalls head off in the next fight, shut a few people up on this forum.
    I don’t think anyone actually thinks Charlo can win. If it’s next that’s good. But it will be a dry easy fight and then 2-3 months afterwards will have been a bum that was never any good and nobody picked him anyway. Which would also be unfair because he’s a good fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Show View Post
      golovkin has nothing to prove against canelo. it should be canelo chasing the fight not the other way round, considering everyone thought canelo lost. to be honest im so sick to death of hearing about charlos that i wouldnt mind seeing golovkin knock jermalls head off in the next fight, shut a few people up on this forum.
      Bs! you were one of the ones saying Vanes was all that.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
        I guess they could be winding people up and 2.5% of a lot can be a pretty large number.

Still when you look at what Golovkin would pull at 42.5% versus the amount he could make fighting anyone else that 2.5% seems like small potatoes. Now he would still be doing ok in what he was making, it would just end up a net loss for him.

If it is a pride thing ok, but pride is a mother****er and if this fight doesn't come off the price for having pride was pretty damn high.
        Nothing personal, just business.

"It Was Barzini All Along"
        Vito Corleone

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny_Roa View Post
          Yup, it is what it is.
          Back to fighting tomato cans, taxi cab drivers and bums for chump change, and fighters from the 154lb division while making 97k on pay per view.

What an amazing career.
          Aint getting in the HOFame with that SHT resume.

Comment

I swear to god if golovkin rejects this fight and fights another bum the other bodies will strip him like the ibf did. Dude is a ****ing bum killer. 😡

Comment

I thought Golovkin should have accepted the offer and just beat the shit out of Alvarez, but I understand his position. I mean Candyassnelo fucked the rematch by cheating. How the hell does his team somehow get to put a concessionary demand on Golovkin? It's like they're saying, "That's right, we can be dirty, get caught, ruin Golovkin's big payday and STILL call the shots!"

Comment

wow you've got to be kidding me......

triple fuggin quack is his new name

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                  yup! fuk ggg and his POS rtarded fan base.
                  Tards like you who ever they may support are the cancer in this forum.

Comment

I hope he fights Charlo for 3 million and gets knocked out. Golovkin is a fool.

Comment

I like GGG but what is all this? first it was about becoming undisputed, then he dropped that goal, and it became about the biggest fight, now he ditched that...what's his legacy about?

Comment

Working...
                      X