No announcement yet.

Sanchez: GGG Will NEVER be unified; Saunders Wants Lottery Money

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
    GGG is an oddity. 12 years in the same division is pretty uncommon in today's boxing. And he's already unified by the way.
    I meant undisputed. I mean if you stay in a division for 12 years collectimg all four belts should be your top priority Becca what else are you going to get credit for? Most HOF are multi division champions with the exception of Heavyweights

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
      Because Golovkin is better than Eubank Jr and Andy Lee. Saunders looked elite against who? Lemieux and Spike O'Sullivan?
      Lemieux already got boxed by Alcine. Rubio also wrecked Lemeiux before. The point regarding BJS is that he can take a punch, and since he's an ''elite *****'' of Southpaw, I'm giving him benefit of the doubt that he would last just like Danny Jacobs and Canelo. BJS ain't Vanes...

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        Why single out GGG who comes as close to having all the belts as any champion? There are 17 weight classes in boxing. How many of them have a unified champion? NONE! Why not if it's so easy? Lol at your stupidity.
        Wait, what? There's no unified champions out there besides GGG?

Joshua, Usyk, Hurd, are three that come to mind. I'm not sure about other weightclasses. Just off the top of my head, those 3 are definitely unified.

Comment

Originally posted by Lester Tutor View Post
          Lemieux already got boxed by Alcine. Rubio also wrecked Lemeiux before. The point regarding BJS is that he can take a punch, and since he's an ''elite *****'' of Southpaw, I'm giving him benefit of the doubt that he would last just like Danny Jacobs and Canelo. BJS ain't Vanes...
          I said GGG would beat him, not knock him out.

Comment

Billy Joe Saunders will throw parades about wanting to fight someone then at the 11th hour come up with a reason why the fight won't happen. He's full of ****.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
              It's possible that BJS will price himself out, but this sounds like Sanchez trying to cover his ass if they decide to drop the IBF to pursue big money fights.

And that's lame - they whined that Martinez, Sturm and company did not want to fight him because he wasn't worth the risk, but they're getting ready to do the same with Derevyanchenko. Lame.
              I guess they'll say GGG is older than those guys so it's different.

Comment

Originally posted by E-Thug View Post
                Yes he did, that's a fact. Golovkin said no after he needed more time off following the Jacobs fight.

Day by day, it appears that the 'All the belts' notion is becoming bull****. Golovkin should just admit he's a business man, the same business man he chastised Martinez, Cotto etc of being
                This has been quite clear since he first took a step aside to allow Cotto to fight Geale and Canelo back in '15, and TBH I'm not even critical of that - we should expect fighters to be 'businessmen', but as the saying goes 'people in glass houses shouldn't throw rocks'.

Even when all the belts was the biggest ambition (and I genuinely believe it was at one point - as was a willingness to move up or down) this was in part a business strategy to close off other options for big fights at MW for potential opponents and bring the biggest names to the table... it's always 'business' one way or another.

Comment

BJS himself claimed a few years back that GGG would beat him and Eubank jr in the same night. In his last few fights, I have seen nothing in BJS which would suggest a different result tbh.

Comment

Abel Sanchez: “If Ward beats Kovalev, then it’s going to be a problem (to make the Lil’G fight) because Andre is going to want 100% of the money.”

Yeah, let’s blame BJS... or any Lil’G opponent as usual. It’s the Lil’G dogmaism
                    Moron, the ***** has literally admitted that he's waiting for GGG to get old LOL.

Comment

Wait the people on this forum actually defend Saunders demands about asking for $7 million to fight Jacobs, so they can use that to hate on GGG? Wow you guys are so deluded it hurts. Hahaha.

Comment

Working...
                      X