No announcement yet.

Killer Mike Thinks Christianity Does Black People More Harm Than Good

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    Mu****as just make up scenarios in they head about me like I can't go back and pull up the **** I said. I remember EVERYTHING and can pull the receipts in a matter of minutes
    No one has to lie on you. It's clearly in the thread you clown

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
    Lie on you?

Again, you came running to me for confirmation that you were black.... Why?

And yes, you were shucking and jiving for Rockin, the racist. Talking about "he doesn't have to explain schit to people. Do him".. Pretty sure that's the thread he was telling people to get off welfare and go back to Africa

You were up there trying to get cool points. And then once he put you in the same boat as everyone else, you're b1tch ass was up there telling him "I even defended you when you admitted to being on welfare", as if you thought by doing acts of meritorious Manumisions would somehow exclude you from also being attacked by Rockin the racist

You're a phony and we all see through you marketing the "culture" as some clothing line. Sit down, boy

Comment

• If I'm not black, why did you come to me for confirmation that you were black MCC?

You're a str8 clown

Comment

• Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
        Lie on you?

Again, you came running to me for confirmation that you were black.... Why?

And yes, you were shucking and jiving for Rockin, the racist. Talking about "he doesn't have to explain schit to people. Do him".. Pretty sure that's the thread he was telling people to get off welfare and go back to Africa

You were up there trying to get cool points. And then once he put you in the same boat as everyone else, you're b1tch ass was up there telling him "I even defended you when you admitted to being on welfare", as if you thought by doing acts of meritorious Manumisions would somehow exclude you from also being attacked by Rockin the racist

You're a phony and we all see through you marketing the "culture" as some clothing line. Sit down, boy
        Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
        No one has to lie on you. It's clearly in the thread you clown
        Show me where he was saying blacks should go back to Africa when I responded to him.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...2&postcount=27

I'll wait.

Comment

Show me where he was saying blacks should go back to Africa when I responded to him.

I'll wait.
          You know he said it... And if it's not there, it's because the mods deleted it

You defended that racist in attempts to get meritorious Manumisions... Soon as you figured out you were no better than all the other dudes he was racist against, you start crying talking about "But I defended you, Rockin"
          Last edited by Chollo Vista; 02-20-2019, 03:17 PM.

Comment

But I know your type. You have identity issues.

If I'm not black, why did you come running to me for confirmation that you were black MCC?

Simple question, clown

Comment

You know he said it in that thread... And if it's not there, it's because the mods deleted it

You defended that racist in attempts to get meritorious Manumisions... Soon as you figured out you were no better than all the other dudes he was racist against, you start crying talking about "But I defended you, Rockin"
              Ohhhh ok. So now it's somewhere in that thread. So I gotta search a thread with 100+ responses to find something Rockin said that I never saw him say. But you claimed I was defending him when he was saying black should go back to Africa. But when we see the facts, you'll see he said no such a thing when I quoted and defended him

So now it's gone from me defending him saying blacks should go back to Africa to him saying it somewhere in the thread which I didn't see and I didn't respond to.

So basically you tried to get away with a quick lil lie on me but you been exposed as another liar

Comment

Ohhhh ok. So now it's somewhere in that thread. So I gotta search a thread with 100+ responses to find something Rockin said that I never saw him say. But you claimed I was defending him when he was saying black should go back to Africa. But when we see the facts, you'll see he said no such a thing when I quoted and defended him

So now it's gone from me defending him saying blacks should go back to Africa to him saying it somewhere in the thread which I didn't see and I didn't respond to.

So basically you tried to get away with a quick lil lie on me but you been exposed as another liar
                I'm not getting away it or trying to get away with schit... You know Rockin told blacks on welfare to go back to Africa. This isn't even debatable... And if it's not there, it's because the mods deleted it or modified the post like they've done in the past.

The FACT is, you defended him in an effort to get a meritorious Manumision... Then once Rockin told you to get your black ass in line with the rest, you start crying talking about "But I defended you, Rockin"

And again, if I'm not black, why come running to me for confirmation that you were black?

Comment

• I'm done with the topic. Not about to continue going back and forth with another brother on such a rudimentary subject

MCC knows I'm black which is why he came running to me in the first place. He also knows he was trying to get meritorious Manumisions.... That's neither here nor there. He's free to do what he likes

Comment

I'm not getting away it or trying to get away with schit... You know Rockin told blacks on welfare to go back to Africa. This isn't even debatable... And if it's not there, it's because the mods deleted it or modified the post like they've done in the past.

The FACT is, you defended him in an effort to get a meritorious Manumision... Then once Rockin told you to get your black ass in line with the rest, you start crying talking about "But I defended you, Rockin"

And again, if I'm not black, why come running to me for confirmation that you were black?
                    Here is my quote again. Show me where I"m defending him saying blacks should go back to Africa. Or where I'm acknowledging him saying blacks should go back to Africa

The thread is still there. You're saying one thing. I"m showing you what was actually said. You've made up a scenario in you head that doesn't exist. And when confronted with evidence it doesn't exist you refuse to believe it. That' insanity. And it's pointless for me to keep engaging an insane person. Have a good one.

Comment

If I'm not black, why did you come to me for confirmation that you were black MCC?

You're a str8 clown
                      Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

I'll wait.

both of you just cut the shiiit no one CARES if you are black/white/chinese/whatever

Comment

Working...
                      X