No announcement yet.

Chubby girls are so much fun

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chubby girls are so much fun

I have a thing for chubby girls. They drive me crazy. And I drive them crazy. I haven't had one in a while. I choose to be loyal to my wife. But damn I remember the times.

Skinny-model type looking girls are so dull.

Maybe it has been my luck , my experiences but they aren't the most fun during sex. They usually want you to do all the work and don't work it as good as chubby girls. There is always that one skinny girl who is a complete tornado freak in bed. But for the most part chubby girls are just so much more fun.

This is what I mean by chubby girls.

Last edited by MODAPHUKA; 01-08-2014, 09:00 PM.

This is a 5 star tread in the making. Those girls would get it quicker than gravity bringing down matter.

Comment

Last edited by MODAPHUKA; 01-08-2014, 09:18 PM.

Comment

Last edited by MODAPHUKA; 01-08-2014, 09:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MODAPHUKA View Post

First 2 were good but WTF at the top one. That's a man legs right there

Comment

Originally posted by Rights4Gays View Post
            First 2 were good but WTF at the top one. That's a man legs right there
            Yeah , maybe a bit.

Wouldn't keep me from hitting it. One of my favorite things when eating pussy is biting the thighs. Not hard just a gentle bite. Kind of when you make out with a girl and bite her lips.

Comment

i want those thick ass thighs wrapped around my eyes, son...

Comment

The one in the grey dress is the bizzness. Take this chick over the paper thin zombies any day. A lot to grab and squeeze when you want to sink deeper and feel pure flesh and softness. Damn, i am going upstairs for my woman now!

Comment

Originally posted by MODAPHUKA View Post
                  I have a thing for chubby girls. They drive me crazy. And I drive them crazy. I haven't had one in a while. I choose to be loyal to my wife. But damn I remember the times.

Skinny-model type looking girls are so dull.

Maybe it has been my luck , my experiences but they aren't the most fun during sex. They usually want you to do all the work and don't work it as good as chubby girls. There is always that one skinny girl who is a complete tornado freak in bed. But for the most part chubby girls are just so much more fun.

This is what I mean by chubby girls.

Hoe on the bottom is baddd but I'd let both of em sit on my face, honestly. Ufffff!

Comment

Another pic of #1

Comment

Working...
                    X