Maria Ozawa downloads

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ang saya saya

Comment

This girl is decent looking, what I want to know is why she is so popular...I have seen way better looking Asian girls, She must **** real good to be that popular huh? Thats the only thing I can think of!

Comment

Originally posted by SiNCiTY_KiD702 View Post
        This girl is decent looking, what I want to know is why she is so popular...I have seen way better looking Asian girls, She must **** real good to be that popular huh? Thats the only thing I can think of!
        she does i guess, or the combined "innocent-look" + youth + horny-*****. she even have her wiki entry http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maria_Ozawa

Comment

Originally posted by SiNCiTY_KiD702 View Post
          How about recommending a better looking Asian girl who sucks and ****s like Ozawa does. If she does xxx I promise to post a video of that chick.
          Just give me a name.

Comment

I don't know pron stars names, I've seen better ones though. brb let me search the web and see if I can find some.

Comment

C Angelika Panganiban ang kahiwag nyan mga tol

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                How about recommending a better looking Asian girl who sucks and ****s like Ozawa does. If she does xxx I promise to post a video of that chick.
                Just give me a name.
                Myrna Castillo and Cherry Madrigal

Comment

Ya dude I don't know but I've seen better ones grassing your avatars...I here Ace Kicker is the ****o master in here maybe he can name a few?...

Comment

Originally posted by miron_lang View Post
                    Myrna Castillo and Cherry Madrigal

NO locals please...........gusto kong maghanap sya nang intsik o hapon....LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by miron_lang View Post
                      C Angelika Panganiban ang kahiwag nyan mga tol
                      Right.......

Comment

Working...
                      X