• Show
Clear All

• What's The Meaning Of Life To You?

Marriage and a life with a partner?

Procreation?

Make a lot of money?

Work to serve a higher purpose?

What is the meaning of life to you?

I ask myself this question often as i get older and I still havent found a concrete answer. Meaning of life is different for everybody but for me, it’s about making as much money as possible while maintaining a good health. I have a wife, two kids, and a third on the way and i want to be the best provider as possible so that they can have comfort with options in life.

Ive accomplished alot at my age imo but because of priorities and family duties, ive been putting my ultimate goal to the side.. once I accomplish my ultimate dream, i know I can die with satisfaction.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
      Marriage and a life with a partner?

Procreation?

Make a lot of money?

Work to serve a higher purpose?

What is the meaning of life to you?
      Just here til i am gone. No special meaning. So it changes from day to day, situation to situation.

How about you?

Comment

..... cold cereal.

I'd rather have eggs & bacon doe.

Comment

Man there ain't no meaning to life playa. We here as ants in an ant hill. No one cares about us if we die. They'd say he not with us no more. Money don't come wit us to the grave. If we have kids, we're just bringing more animals in to suffer. Life's just about managing suffering. It's like we all in an airplane waiting to land, but we never do. Only landing we get is a crash landing bro. As for me, I'm just getting motivated by seeing Tyson Fury get himself skinny, watching him think he can avoid that bombzquad next time (he won't). It motivates me dawg I've been working out.

Last edited by todisday; 01-30-2019, 08:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by todisday View Post
            Man there ain't no meaning to life playa. We here as ants in an ant hill. No one cares about us if we die. They'd say he not with us no more. Money don't come wit us to the grave. If we have kids, we're just bringing more animals in to suffer. Life's just about managing suffering. It's like we all in an airplane waiting to land, but we never do. Only landing we get is a crash landing bro. As for me, I'm just getting motivated by seeing Tyson Fury get himself skinny, watching him think he can avoid that bombzquad next time (he won't). It motivates me dawg I've been working out.
            Well said but Wilder aint gonna do sh**t.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              Well said but Wilder aint gonna do sh**t.
              man I told you last time dawg he would knock him out, he did. Ref shouda called that off. Next time, ain't no hand of God gon wake him up. It's goin the full 10 homie!

Comment

To have those happy chemicals in your brain as much as possible. Nothing really matters. There is no God and no afterlife. This is it. Nothing matters. So just having that happy mind and laughing and doing **** u enjoy as much as you can is all you can do.

Comment

Originally posted by todisday View Post
                  man I told you last time dawg he would knock him out, he did. Ref shouda called that off. Next time, ain't no hand of God gon wake him up. It's goin the full 10 homie!
                  sig bet?.......

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                    sig bet?.......
                    deal! Wilder wins by KO. I ain't got no cash but if you wanna throw in a jamaican beef patty for free as a bonus I'll take it when he wins

Comment

Working...
                    X