Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner in the 12th round?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They just hate and want to downgrade pac they don't want to admit that an old and past prime pac is still very capable of beating all the top young and prime welterweight today. This is the proof of how great pac is.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      I believe Broner actually thought he was winning.
      nah.. just look at his body language.. he knows he loss but he's trying to save face since manny didnt really put a beating on him so he took that as a win since everyone was saying how pac was gonna go in there and handle AB without any issues. if AB really thought he won, there would have been more from him during the interviews.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
        nah.. just look at his body language.. he knows he loss but he's trying to save face since manny didnt really put a beating on him so he took that as a win since everyone was saying how pac was gonna go in there and handle AB without any issues. if AB really thought he won, there would have been more from him during the interviews.
        He said in the corner between rounds that he was outboxing Pacquiao. Didn't you see his post fight interview?

Comment

He had the fight, so he took it easy on the old man
          Just realized his best win was Paulie 6 years ago

Comment

He tasted the power and didnt want anything of it...too bad though. I thought he would come to fight late like he did against Maidana and Porter and thought Pacman would knock him out when he did. But after tasting that nasty left hand a couple of times he went into survival mode. He knew that if he would encage like that, Pacquiao would knock him out and then he couldn't make no excuses

Comment

Broner landed 1 punch in round 12.

Comment

Scared of that BAC

Comment

He said in the corner between rounds that he was outboxing Pacquiao. Didn't you see his post fight interview?
                  he's not serious though. you can tell when broner is mad. this is not broner at his worst. if broner had thought he really won, he would prolly end up in jail last night for attacking the judges for giving it to pac instead. he's just doing this to go with the script since he wrote it already.

Comment

I was laughing during the post fight news conference, and broner proved he is a clown.

Comment

He was worried about that A-side meth.

I believe Broner actually thought he was winning.
                      I think this is the actual answer. As deluded as he would have to be to think so, he was actually acting at the end like he was the winner who just had to survive any last-gasp Pacquiao assault.

Comment

Working...
                      X