Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    Take you and me for example.

It doesn't hold true all the time.
    These are generalities, there are plenty of black folks who are more intelligent than me, Asians, or Jews. On average though, the numbers speak for themselves.

I read average IQ can significantly swing upward (or downward) in a matter of 2-4 generations.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
      These are generalities, there are plenty of black folks who are more intelligent than me, Asians, or Jews. On average though, the numbers speak for themselves.

I read average IQ can significantly swing upward (or downward) in a matter of 2-4 generations.
      I am gonna PM you on this because I won't do it in public.

Comment

Any mention if them currently doing that?
        Well they did it with Yao Ming and other sports stars.

I don't doubt for a second they will be doing it in other fields.

Whether it works or not is another story.

You get some super intelligent people that lack social skills and other essential social traits.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
          Well they did it with Yao Ming and other sports stars.

I don't doubt for a second they will be doing it in other fields.

Whether it works or not is another story.

You get some super intelligent people that lack social skills and other essential social traits.
          Yeah. I heard some high IQ folks who they tracked a few decades back didn't amount to much or the higher heights that they expected.

Plus the poster known as //// claims to have a very high IQ but I see nothing impressive when he posts.

Comment

Yeah. I heard some high IQ folks who they tracked a few decades back didn't amount to much or the higher heights that they expected.

Plus the poster known as //// claims to have a very high IQ but I see nothing impressive when he posts.

IQ is not intelligence though there is a correlation.

The intelligence needed in boxing or other sport is something that is not picked up by IQ tests.

Plus you can learn from tests and know what to look for in other tests you take.

Comment

This is quite obvious information... It is a little too mean and offensive to be accepted though.

Comment

IQ is not intelligence though there is a correlation.

The intelligence needed in boxing or other sport is something that is not picked up by IQ tests.

Plus you can learn from tests and know what to look for in other tests you take.
                Gotcha.

So the poster known as //// might have a high IQ but that doesn't mean he is intelligent?

Comment

Gotcha.

So the poster known as //// might have a high IQ but that doesn't mean he is intelligent?

Well, it would be a total guess. I have not assessed his IQ or heard his claims. What does he think is high?

I have taken many tests, Have had scores from 122-148. Better in some parts than others.

Everybody is intelligent, to what degree though.

I very much doubt he has a genius level intellect, very few do

IMO the ability to think on your feet, improvise, deal with new problems and situations, see things from data that others can't find solutions to problems that face mankind and look at those problems in unique ways, this is what intelligence is about, not just academia and IQ

Comment

Well, it would be a total guess. I have not assessed his IQ or heard his claims. What does he think is high?

I have taken many tests, Have had scores from 122-148. Better in some parts than others.

Everybody is intelligent, to what degree though.

I very much doubt he has a genius level intellect, very few do

IMO the ability to think on your feet, improvise, deal with new problems and situations, see things from data that others can't find solutions to problems that face mankind and look at those problems in unique ways, this is what intelligence is about, not just academia and IQ
                    Said he is either in the top 0.3 or top 0.03.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
                      If he has proof to back this up, why is it racist? We all agree that there are physical differences between races, so why wouldnt there also be intellectual differences?
                      He doesn’t have the proof.

What do you mean physical differences between races? Sure there are differences between white and black obviously. Skin color. But there are also differences within races. Short vs tall, brown vs. blue eyes, blond vs red hair. Straight vs. curly hair.

From a genetic level these differences are insignificant. Hell the difference between a human and a chimpanzee is a 2% difference in generic material. We are 98% the same as a chimp.

Thus skin color or any other single physical difference is minimal. So minimal in fact that within the realm of science race doesn’t exist. There isnt a scientific name for a black man or a white man, they are both **** sapiens.

The measurement of intellect is even more trivial

Comment

Working...
                      X