Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach finally admits Mayweather reigns superior to Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We can decide who's done the most in career and has given us and the sport more. PACs best of era. Jmm has been in ring with both. He said PAC is without question best of era.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
      The internet is undefeated.

8008-A28-A-9796-415-D-BA03-DD6356-D50-AFB
      90-F6-B737-2249-4-EAF-9303-0-B92815-B09-C0
      83-EEC3-A5-7-C00-4476-BB75-10-CC6-A29-D2-CE
      A5455001-3-CD5-4-A37-95-CD-CA40079-D4912

Majority of their same opponents also believe Mayweather is the better/smarter fighter.
      What do you think about Freddie Roach comments?
      - -Manny Fighter of the Decade 2000-2009 and 1010-2019.

TUE 50-0 sissies need not apply.

Comment

Lmao the pac tard killer

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
          - -Manny Fighter of the Decade 2000-2009 and 1010-2019.

TUE 50-0 sissies need not apply.
          Not the fighter of the decade 2019 lmao.

Don’t forget about knockout of the decade

21-AF3-E69-2-CE9-4-CEA-810-B-A058-E7-F71-C5-D

Toradol 62-7-2 sissies need not apply.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
            We can decide who's done the most in career and has given us and the sport more. PACs best of era. Jmm has been in ring with both. He said PAC is without question best of era.
            Liar. You pac losers are delusional

FBC21518-EE14-44-BF-BC3-B-729459-A0-D5-C8
            99-D94312-C2-BC-4-E2-B-86-A9-685-A5-E8-D98-B6

Comment

Liar. You pac losers are delusional

FBC21518-EE14-44-BF-BC3-B-729459-A0-D5-C8
              99-D94312-C2-BC-4-E2-B-86-A9-685-A5-E8-D98-B6
              The biggest names in boxing are coming out of wood work saying PACs candidate for goat now, Barrera said he's no2, julio cezar Chavez said he's goat, jmm said he's best of era. You Floyd fanboys are delusional if you think what roach says changes opinions

Comment

The biggest names in boxing are coming out of wood work saying PACs candidate for goat now, Barrera said he's no2, julio cezar Chavez said he's goat, jmm said he's best of era. You Floyd fanboys are delusional if you think what roach says changes opinions

Marquez never said he was the best of era prove it or shut up.

Comment

Marquez never said he was the best of era prove it or shut up.
                  https://www.******.com/508347-best-f...anuel-marquez/

BEST OVERALL

Pacquiao: Without doubt, the best pound-for-pound of his time and I faced him at his best.

He’s not lying fanboy. Marquez said that. Not sure why that upsets you so much or why you call someone a liar over telling the truth. The last time I checked the truth is the opposite to a lie.

I hate both fighters (Mayweather and Pacquaio) and especially their fan bases which IMO are the worst in boxing history and mostly casuals but Pacquaio is the greatest of his era no doubt.

Comment

Floyd fans can't pick and chose when roachnis talking ****. Most of time Floyd fans say roach is senile or its the Parkinson's doing the talking
                    Roach kept it real something you can't do.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                      https://www.******.com/508347-best-f...anuel-marquez/

BEST OVERALL

Pacquiao: Without doubt, the best pound-for-pound of his time and I faced him at his best.

He’s not lying fanboy. Marquez said that. Not sure why that upsets you so much or why you call someone a liar over telling the truth. The last time I checked the truth is the opposite to a lie.

I hate both fighters (Mayweather and Pacquaio) and especially their fan bases which IMO are the worst in boxing history and mostly casuals but Pacquaio is the greatest of his era no doubt.
                      Here comes o so holy Chris acting like his word is god. I thought you were threw with this site crybaby? LOL

You went and posted a fake article from 2016 and tried to play it off like he said that after the Thurman fight an article that has no audio or footage to go along with it and thought I wouldn’t realize. LMAO. Seems like it was fake considering the many of interviews Marquez has had stating the opposite.

You can find one article I can find over 10 articles where Marquez says Floyd is better. He told him to his face Floyd was better on espn.

17-D977-C5-8-E6-E-410-F-A163-3-D27-CB26-AA5-D
                      076-CD55-C-062-A-48-EC-BDA6-6524-A62-FE6-DF
                      gif upload

Comment

Working...
                      X