Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Canelo's defense and body work being ignored?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is Canelo's defense and body work being ignored?

ggg's jab doe!

Canelo had the much more rounded attack and the better defense by far.

Dumbasses

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
    ggg's jab doe!

Canelo had the much more rounded attack and the better defense by far.

Dumbasses
    Hit more, landed less.

But he got the better defense doe.

Save the excuses, Canelo lost and got a gift.

Y'all sound like Chavez Sr. fans after he got undressed by Whitaker, excuses after excuses.

Comment

How did he have better defense when he was out-landed 10/12 rounds? By defense, do you mean running (causing a stalemate since he was not throwing when backpedaling) or shelling up on the ropes without throwing a punch for 30s-1min at a time? I give him credit for surviving 12 (something I never thought he'd be able to do), but the boos from the crowd (pro-Canelo by a wide margin to start the fight) and the tears in Nelo's eyes when he was interviewed should tell you all you need to know.

Comment

Originally posted by Bad_Guy View Post
        How did he have better defense when he was out-landed 10/12 rounds? By defense, do you mean running (causing a stalemate since he was not throwing when backpedaling) or shelling up on the ropes without throwing a punch for 30s-1min at a time? I give him credit for surviving 12 (something I never thought he'd be able to do), but the boos from the crowd (pro-Canelo by a wide margin to start the fight) and the tears in Nelo's eyes when he was interviewed should tell you all you need to know.
        The crowd was hot for Canelo during the first 3 rounds but by the 8th were pretty silent.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
          Hit more, landed less.

But he got the better defense doe.

Save the excuses, Canelo lost and got a gift.

Y'all sound like Chavez Sr. fans after he got undressed by Whitaker, excuses after excuses.
          According to who, Compubox???

Lmao. Give me a break.

Canelo landed more power punches in most rounds.

Dat jab doe!

Funny how the killer is now being credited for his "jab" of all things.

Comment

because walking forwards like a human punchbag and taking flush punches = skill

Comment

Canelo Tards be like he landed 4 more power punches. JABS AND PUNCHES DON'T COUNT. LMAO.

Comment

Canelo is clearly the more skilled fighter. Told these idiots for years but they didn't want to hear it. I gave Golovkin the fight because Canelo stupidly gave Golovkin too many rounds as he was waiting for opportunities and showing off his defense. I think part of the problem was that Canelo was waiting for Golovkin to open up the body and lost a lot of ground while he was waiting. If Canelo listens to his corner and gets his head out of his ass, maybe he can honestly win a rematch because it's obvious he has the talent to do it. Golovkin can't consistently land clean on him.

Comment

I thought Canelo edged out rounds 1,2,3,6,10,11,12
                  Golovkin won 4,5,7,8,9

But a few of those rounds could be swapped out to golovkin

Come at me GGG fans idc this fight was close as hell

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
                    According to who, Compubox???

Lmao. Give me a break.

Canelo landed more power punches in most rounds.

Dat jab doe!

Funny how the killer is now being credited for his "jab" of all things.
                    I based by stats on the same thing you based Canelo landing more power shots on. See how that works?

"But he was still breathing after the final bell doe."

"It was a draw doe."

"Does the jab even count doe?"

"He landed 4 more power shots doe."

Y'all like Paul William fans after he got outclassed by Lara. Excuses after excuses.

Sad.

Comment

Working...
                    X