• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roy Jones Jnr - G
    KingHippo - L
    Sugar Adam Ali - L
    Hugh Jass - L

Looks like Roy could win the championship tonight!

I think Lebedev will win. But then i went out first round so what the **** do I know?

Gassiev is a tough tough style for a 37yr old to deal with thats for sure

Comment

• The Results Giver lives up to his moniker and has claimed the inaugural Last Man Standing Championship with a decisive 5th round victory!

Congratulations to Roy Jones Jnr. Great picks my man

Your prize:

Last edited by Tom Cruise; 12-03-2016, 05:09 PM.

Comment

• Tough fight to lose on though. I was dipping in and out but it seemed like Lebedev had a lot of success.

Usyk kills Gassiev IMO

Comment

• goddamn it i had gassiev, if not for the homecooking for ward i woulda won

Comment

• Lebedev won that fight but congrats to the winner.

Comment

• It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand, i give results.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                Im going to pick Lebedev

Hard fight to judge, i really hate going with a 37 year old

but gassiev realy hasn't shown me much... Great ko in his last fight vs shimmel but lebedev is a whole other animal.

Gassiev doesn't have much pure boxing skill, i think he comes straight forward and lebedev should have no problem outboxing him and breaking him down..

As long as lebedev doesn't get caught with something crazy, he should be ok
                **** lebedev.. got caught by something crazy.. only thing he had to avoid. While he survived being dropped I think it took him awhile to recover and basically gave away some rds

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                  It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand, i give results.

Well done Roy,like your team Liverpool you're flying on all cylinders.But,you've a german boss so you'll wilt at some point

#bringonlastmanstanding2

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                    It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand, i give results.

I bet you struggled to predict the Liverpool result today though?

Comment

• Originally posted by HughJass View Post
                      Well done Roy,like your team Liverpool you're flying on all cylinders.But,you've a german boss so you'll wilt at some point

#bringonlastmanstanding2
                      Coming soon...

Comment

Working...
                      X