Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao "It's not Mayweather's fault it's Ortiz's fault,protect yourself at all time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
    straight left posts in the pinoy lounge regularly, types tagolog, makes racist statements about african americans. yup id say pinoy. anyways im white and if that wasnt a cheap shot never again can you speculate on zabs phantom kd of floyd. or your a complete d!ck sucking, waste of oxygen, takes it up the a$$, b!tch.
    Hey just wondering are u related to eminem??

Comment

straight left posts in the pinoy lounge regularly, types tagolog, makes racist statements about african americans. yup id say pinoy. anyways im white and if that wasnt a cheap shot never again can you speculate on zabs phantom kd of floyd. or your a complete d!ck sucking, waste of oxygen, takes it up the a$$, b!tch.
      I give all my point if you can see even one of my post in pinoy lounge. LIAR! Now you betrayed your own skin.
      Last edited by straightleft; 10-14-2011, 07:40 AM.

Comment

lol

Right Manny... Over doing things in the sportsmanship area ruins a fight... Floyd is not going to turn his fights into a glove tapping competition like you & Mosley.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
          like hitting a beaten man while he's down...
          So I see where Floyd gets his "suckerpunching" from! He bit it from Manny! I'm not longer a fan of that Fraud! War SuckerPunch Manny!!!

Comment

hands on the canvas numbnuts.
            mayweather's hand/glove also touched the canvass when Judah countered him w/ a right hook
            was it called a KD?
            Last edited by VERDUGO; 10-14-2011, 07:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by vErDuGo View Post
              mayweather's hand/glove also touch the canvass when Judah countered him w/ a right hook
              was it called a KD?
              if that was a kd then pac threw a sucker punch...

Comment

if that was a kd then pac threw a sucker punch...
                *****z just mad coz floydie trying to be like pac by throwing a suckerpunch. hehe lolz

Comment

Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post
                  *****z just mad coz floydie trying to be like pac by throwing a suckerpunch. hehe lolz
                  sarcasm sweeeeeet

Comment

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
                    This is show how stupid are you. Marquez was holding the rope so technically you can't call it a knockdown unless the ref call it. Think about if Pac didn't throw the last punch and just move away. You think dirty Cortiz will call it a knockdown and count Marquez? You think Marquez will stay in that way and will not stand up like nothing was happened?

Comment

It was a chicken **** cheap shot I just don't know why Victor didn't protect himself after the first cheap shot was landed, he instead looked at that incomptent ref

Comment

Working...
                      X