No announcement yet.

Brittish boxing fans should be angry

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm

I highly doubt that Rickey Hattons going to go into this fight and just get his head knocked off. I have been watching him for a long time and have seen him knockout quite a few people. He is gonna do good moving up in weight class. He just needs a little time maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by Infern0 View Post
      Collazo showed him he didn't belong by losing to him?
      Nah. Collazo showed him he didnt belong by stealing the fight from him.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad825 View Post
        I highly doubt that Rickey Hattons going to go into this fight and just get his head knocked off. I have been watching him for a long time and have seen him knockout quite a few people. He is gonna do good moving up in weight class. He just needs a little time maybe.
        Dude, Hatton is 5'7" (in heels) and has a 64" reach... Have you seen the top 15 welterweights??? Are you positively sure??? Hatton has the time, he NEEDS SIZE, he ain't got the body to survive the Division.

Comment

Originally posted by MaFu MoFo View Post
          Dude, Hatton is 5'7" (in heels) and has a 64" reach... Have you seen the top 15 welterweights??? Are you positively sure??? Hatton has the time, he NEEDS SIZE, he ain't got the body to survive the Division.
          if he had the skills he could hang at 147... unfortunately...

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
            if he had the skills he could hang at 147... unfortunately...
            Unfortunately...

Comment

u r a ******

Comment

As I was thinking about the Hatton-Pac fight and how well leveled and fair is the matchup... I could not help to wonder... OMFG!!! I can't believe how pissed I am about any welterweight wanting to fight Hatton at 147lbs... Shame on all of them, not only PBF, who already fought him, but SSM, Cotto, and the rest of the boxers who want to take advantage of all the hard working brittish fans who will pay to see Hatton getting KTFO!!! Why don't they call Paul Williams out??? Oh No, they pick on puny little Hatton. It's a shame. All the hype on Hatton has to do with the thousands of fans that spend their money following Hatton everywhere and finishing the beer from every bar on a 5 mile radius from the fight. There's only one Ricky hatton!!! LMAO!!!
                Williams is on the backburner for Froch once Jermain (I have no interest in boxing) Taylor has been taken care of.....

Comment

Originally posted by british_fan View Post
                  u r a ******
                  ******? for using logic??? whatever....

Comment

British fans have been calling me "idiot" and "******" and even giving me bad karma for stating my opinion. I am not insulting Brittish people. I just pointing out that if I am a hard working family man and I am going to spend money traveling for a fight or paying for a PPV, I want my money to be worth the amount and the investment. If I were a Ricky fan, I would like to see him fights that are fair, like agaisnt PACman. In the other hand, I will be pissed off if I have to see Hatton getting his arse kicked by a bigger and stronger welterweight. So where am I been offensive or insulting to my fellow briitish fans??? Don't be a hater, don'e hate DA TRUTH.

Comment

As I was thinking about the Hatton-Pac fight and how well leveled and fair is the matchup... I could not help to wonder... OMFG!!! I can't believe how pissed I am about any welterweight wanting to fight Hatton at 147lbs... Shame on all of them, not only PBF, who already fought him, but SSM, Cotto, and the rest of the boxers who want to take advantage of all the hard working brittish fans who will pay to see Hatton getting KTFO!!! Why don't they call Paul Williams out??? Oh No, they pick on puny little Hatton. It's a shame. All the hype on Hatton has to do with the thousands of fans that spend their money following Hatton everywhere and finishing the beer from every bar on a 5 mile radius from the fight. There's only one Ricky hatton!!! LMAO!!!
                      Hello there dear sir

Now I am not sure what South American country or ghetto you claim to hail from, however I do know one thing. In the cesspit of economic uncertainty that plagues your country or your favourite fighters countries, they have to fight to maintain an average standard of living. So whilst, on average, the country you wish to hail from does produce a high level of good boxers in decent quantity, it's still a ****hole.

G'day sir!

Comment

Working...
                      X