Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kell Brook Admits He Hit 'Rock Bottom' After Spence, GGG Losses

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kell Brook Admits He Hit 'Rock Bottom' After Spence, GGG Losses

Kell Brook has opened up on the depression he suffered after losing his last two fights against Gennady Golovkin and Errol Spence Jr, saying the defeats left him at "rock bottom". The Sheffield fighter put up a valiant effort after stepping up two classes to fight fearsome Kazakh Golovkin in September 2016 at middleweight, before Brook's corner pulled their man out when he sustained a broken eye socket.
    [Click Here To Read More]

So much secret gay sex probably happened after those losses

Comment

I'd drink to if both of my eye sockets were replaced with metal.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
        So much secret gay sex probably happened after those losses
        and rocks.

rocks and c*cks. both smoked.

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
          would you drink cum though ?:bukkake:

Comment

Much props to Brook for his valiant effort in both fights. And fucc all the haters who say he quit. You motherfuccers have never been in a real fight in your lives cause you cowards always run when it's time to fight!
            So to all the punks who say he quit you can all go eat a big fat dick!

Comment

I have never really understood the so-called advantage to weight-draining. I understand you'll be the bigger guy in the fight, but how long can you fight? How long can you do that to your body and be successful? You have one life, and two kidneys! Is it really worth it?

Comment

I've never been sold on Kell but props to the man for taking both of those bouts. I wish him well and hopefully he gets a few good pay days for his kids before calling it a day

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
                  Cyborg rebirth

Comment

Those last couple lines were intense.
                    "At first you can't really feel the pain with the adrenaline," he said. "It's more the noise your eye makes. It's like a crab claw popping – you can really hear it.

"I went like this with my glove [pawing his face] to try to put the eye back in place because it drops and puffs out. And when I breathe I can feel the air coming in and out of my eye."

Comment

Working...
                    X