Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm gonna get fired I less than 4 hours.. I failed to deliver..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] I'm gonna get fired I less than 4 hours.. I failed to deliver..

I'll get beat down may my Jewish brothers, 3 vs lil old me..

I failed to deliver... I could give a tonne of excuses.. But I underperformed? Failed to properly comprehend the no lose scenario..

I'm gonna get on a train, look down at my shoes, and get beat down by my masters... 3 Jews beating my Spanish jew azz.. I'll offer no excuses, and take my beat down with a crooked smile.. At 12:30 pm I'll look for a new job..

I'll reflect upon my failures, smile, and thank God I live to fight another day... I should have gone to grad school...

My ex wife sold her books for cash money, my expensive books, naive set theory, and distributed computational algorithems were handed back to me. Her jap beauty magazines were p4p more valuable.. I should of probably died that day... She laughed at me, and I pretended to smile...

Metric tensors, yang & mills(noble prize) got nothing on me... I speak and comprehend math and physic's ... I put my pretty wife to sleep when I white board my stupidity. I'm lucky to have a wife.. I'll be fired in less than 4 hours.. I'll stay silent as my bosses beat me down, I failed, I'm gonna get on a train, go to Citibank and get ****ed up and fired..

My woman, my property keeps me going, in 3.5 hours I'll be fired...

I can't even win in my own phantasies...

Tick tok, I'll be seeking employment before I get fired today..

God willing I'll have a new place to show up to & be mistreated at..... I got it like that...

Beercules.

Never forget in life you can be touched

Comment

Tell them you’ve been sexual harassed

Comment

This is nothing. It's but a moment. You've taken harder beatings and stayed standing. Those Jews can't hurt you, if you don't let them. You know what happened, chastise yourself and ignore the rest

Comment

Nonsense!

Keep your head up, Z!!

Comment

F#ck all that sad sack bs. Say you failed & beat THEY a$$ brother, then ask for a second chance. You're the best around.

Comment

Don't give up!

What are you good at? What skills of yours can be put to good use where you are right now? In what can you get a job if you do get fried Zaroku?>

Comment

Does Japan have assistance in the meantime?!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  I'll get beat down may my Jewish brothers, 3 vs lil old me..

I failed to deliver... I could give a tonne of excuses.. But I underperformed? Failed to properly comprehend the no lose scenario..

I'm gonna get on a train, look down at my shoes, and get beat down by my masters... 3 Jews beating my Spanish jew azz.. I'll offer no excuses, and take my beat down with a crooked smile.. At 12:30 pm I'll look for a new job..

I'll reflect upon my failures, smile, and thank God I live to fight another day... I should have gone to grad school...

My ex wife sold her books for cash money, my expensive books, naive set theory, and distributed computational algorithems were handed back to me. Her jap beauty magazines were p4p more valuable.. I should of probably died that day... She laughed at me, and I pretended to smile...

Metric tensors, yang & mills(noble prize) got nothing on me... I speak and comprehend math and physic's ... I put my pretty wife to sleep when I white board my stupidity. I'm lucky to have a wife.. I'll be fired in less than 4 hours.. I'll stay silent as my bosses beat me down, I failed, I'm gonna get on a train, go to Citibank and get ****ed up and fired..

My woman, my property keeps me going, in 3.5 hours I'll be fired...

I can't even win in my own phantasies...

Tick tok, I'll be seeking employment before I get fired today..

God willing I'll have a new place to show up to & be mistreated at..... I got it like that...

Beercules.
                  Jews eh? Remember the Jews fear the Samurai!

Comment

Fired or laid off?

Comment

Working...
                    X