No announcement yet.

Post your best and worst Superbowl commericals

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post your best and worst Superbowl commericals

This one was the absolutely worst!!!! Dr. King's son's sold his rights to be used to for this commercial. I don't know who thought this would be a good idea

Somebody took the actual speech and layed it over the commercial. This is from the same speech that was used in the commercial that aired during the superbowl

This was a good commercial by T-mobile. Good message and who doesn't like cute babies?

This is a new startup by Pras. He's a rapper and former member of the hip hop group The Fugees. It's a new platform. Pras was the least famous Fugee, behind Wyclef and Lauryn Hill and he hasn't been in the spotlight for years. So I guess we know what he's been up to

The Australia Dundee commercial was by far the best.

Doritos was rather disappointing.

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
      The Australia Dundee commercial was by far the best.

Doritos was rather disappointing.
      I thought they were coming out with a new Crocodile Dundee movie. Now I wanna see a new Crocodile Dundee commercial. That commercial was so successful I think they're gonna make the movie

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        I thought they were coming out with a new Crocodile Dundee movie. Now I wanna see a new Crocodile Dundee commercial. That commercial was so successful I think they're gonna make the movie

Yes, the Crocodile Dundee joint was hot. Had the Paul Hogan cameo and everything. I think a remake would sell big. Or like you say, hell, even a few more Dundee tourism commercials

Comment

Working...
        X