Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

9 Year Old Black Girl Commits Suicide After Being Bullied For Having White Friend

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At first I thought it was purely racial, but reading further into the story she was bullied at her old school and then transferred to this new school and was bullied again. Poor girl could only handle so much at 9. Kids can be some of the biggest monsters sometimes.

Comment

I blame the parents. They knew but didn't care. You Bully my child I am there there next day.

Comment

I grew up around bullies and all my parents said is suck it up and defend yourself. the thing is all kids are not the same. bullying drives kids to depression and suicide daily. and then when you wanna homeschool the state gets all in your business looking for "child neglect" when they don't do sht about the bullying problem.

Comment

Sad for multiple reasons, the main one being the loss of a young girls life. But also troubling that certain communities are breeding a new generation of racists, the parents are handing down their racist views

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
            I grew up around bullies and all my parents said is suck it up and defend yourself. the thing is all kids are not the same. bullying drives kids to depression and suicide daily. and then when you wanna homeschool the state gets all in your business looking for "child neglect" when they don't do sht about the bullying problem.
            Well that's it, some kids are just not the same, some are very sensitive. Everyone's different and also raised different. My parents always told me if someone hits you, you hit them back twice as hard, so that was my mindset.

Kids keep a lot inside too, and other kids also don't realise how awful they are being. These kids that bullied this girl would've had no concept of a 9 year old committing suicide over it before it happened, it's not really in their thoughts.

I think they should use examples like this to teach kids that it's a serious matter.

A kid from a family that my parents know killed himself because he got bullied for having ginger hair, he was only about 11 or 12.

It's just a tragic situation. And as much as i dislike little bullies, i don't think this was their end game, they're just little kids being mean, like some are.

Although i must say this story here has more to it. Kids bulling a kid for having red hair is one thing. I think young kids that are bullying with relation to race, i think that comes from somewhere else, a mindset they have been taught or picked up on

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
              Sad for multiple reasons, the main one being the loss of a young girls life. But also troubling that certain communities are breeding a new generation of racists, the parents are handing down their racist views
              So do you consider yourself a new generation racist or an old generation racist?

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
                So do you consider yourself a new generation racist or an old generation racist?
                this isnt the thread for jokes. show some class man.

Comment

this isnt the thread for jokes. show some class man.
                  Who's joking. Answer the question

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
                    Who's joking. Answer the question
                    Get the **** out of this thread, NOW

Comment

Get the **** out of this thread, NOW
                      Quit dodging the question........

Comment

Working...
                      X