Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The big black guy who raped her said he was innocent. He was wrongfully accused that Jasmine was just acting that she was getting raped. Do you believe him??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Mc3...0KkWGg5XQHiQ4U

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
      One of the top comments is, "Why did you do the twerk contest after what happened?"
      She got a nice booty. Horny Big Black Guy probably was tempted to insert his BBC in her butt

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
        The big black guy who raped her said he was innocent. He was wrongfully accused that Jasmine was just acting that she was getting raped. Do you believe him??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Mc3...0KkWGg5XQHiQ4U
        lol yeah it was obvious she was being scandalous. This poor dude getting his name dragged through the mud due to an attention whore. There needs to be repercussions for women that falsely accuse men of rape.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
          And now y'all see why I've been calling Buford a lying ass troll since day 1

Everybody should just put this ****** on ignore.
          in the video youre begging him to say youre black youre a lame ass weirdo
          Last edited by HanzGruber; 01-22-2019, 11:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            This topic has 2000 views but no comments????????
            one of the comments on the link:

Ok now I’m about to roast all y’all ass😂😂😂 I told y’all yesterday that she was not raped!!! I told y’all yesterday that I had a second video on my Instagram @wettpeachezz2 that shows the guy behind her who’s name is Gohard Dominique only helping to hold her up from hitting the club floor because she was drunk and sick and started tripping.. it doesn’t show his dick out nor do it show him having any kind of sex with her period.. it also shows her and has been confirmed by the club that she also entered into a on stage twerk contest right after that live video!! After she sat for a min and gathered herself back together to finish partying 🙄🙄🙄 Y’all have got to stop taking **** and running with it.. I also have his interview recording with Gossipinthecity.. it’s two sides to a story and why this chick wasn’t clearing things up at the time I have no idea.. I heard she recently had a split with her husband and used this for attention.. ion know if that’s true or not but it’s factx that she did not get raped!!! And if u look at her Facebook video she never stated that she was raped.. only stated she was ok and that they found the guy.. but y’all can be mad at me all y’all want to until u see the video and the news media finally releases the new investigation reports.. but anyways 😂😂😂 I know y’all still gone play detective and probably gone say I’m a dumb ***** etc etc.. but until all the true facts come out have fun with ur investigation😂😂😂 and to anyone who have negative comments for me u can kiss my ass in advance

hhmmm

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
              one of the comments on the link:

Ok now I’m about to roast all y’all ass😂😂😂 I told y’all yesterday that she was not raped!!! I told y’all yesterday that I had a second video on my Instagram @wettpeachezz2 that shows the guy behind her who’s name is Gohard Dominique only helping to hold her up from hitting the club floor because she was drunk and sick and started tripping.. it doesn’t show his dick out nor do it show him having any kind of sex with her period.. it also shows her and has been confirmed by the club that she also entered into a on stage twerk contest right after that live video!! After she sat for a min and gathered herself back together to finish partying 🙄🙄🙄 Y’all have got to stop taking **** and running with it.. I also have his interview recording with Gossipinthecity.. it’s two sides to a story and why this chick wasn’t clearing things up at the time I have no idea.. I heard she recently had a split with her husband and used this for attention.. ion know if that’s true or not but it’s factx that she did not get raped!!! And if u look at her Facebook video she never stated that she was raped.. only stated she was ok and that they found the guy.. but y’all can be mad at me all y’all want to until u see the video and the news media finally releases the new investigation reports.. but anyways 😂😂😂 I know y’all still gone play detective and probably gone say I’m a dumb ***** etc etc.. but until all the true facts come out have fun with ur investigation😂😂😂 and to anyone who have negative comments for me u can kiss my ass in advance

hhmmm
              Her ex husband was on Facebook saying she was lying! That's why i put "allegedly" in the title because that video looked suspect to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                Her ex husband was on Facebook saying she was lying! That's why i put "allegedly" in the title because that video looked suspect to me.
                thats crazy doe.....

and here it comes........

these hoes be lyin'

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  i guess this is one of those moments when you forgot to spray on your Christian cologne?
                  haha that was a good one

Comment

Damn right you aint because i don't treat the religion like a cologne.
                    Says the troll who treats religion like cologne

I don't even know why I respond to your trolling. I'll make sure this is the last time

Comment

it's just 2 minutes long.
                      Looks like 2hrs & 19mins to me. See some fat lady talking as I hit various points in it 10, 30, 60 minutes in. I ain't watching no fat lady ramble on for 139 minutes lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X