No announcement yet.

Is Punchr secretly Marcos Maidana?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    Crawl back into your hole and crap yourself.
    Then never mention my name in any thread without my permission, just as you promise so that I wouldnt give you any trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
      Then never mention my name in any thread without my permission, just as you promise so that I wouldnt give you any trouble.
      Get rost.....

Comment

Get rost.....
        Fucking pussy

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
          I think punchr is actually Elie Seckbach.
          You know who else is suspect? Brush. I remember once he said he was 5'6, 260 pounds.

You know who else is 5'6 260 pounds? Broner's dad.

Brush is also the biggest cavalier fan.. cincinatti and cleveland are both in ohio.

Brush might be broner's dad. This is the biggest boxing site in the world, so that leads you to believe there are at least some boxing personalities on here checking the news.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
            You know who else is suspect? Brush. I remember once he said he was 5'6, 260 pounds.

You know who else is 5'6 260 pounds? Broner's dad.

Brush is also the biggest cavalier fan.. cincinatti and cleveland are both in ohio.

Brush might be broner's dad. This is the biggest boxing site in the world, so that leads you to believe there are at least some boxing personalities on here checking the news.
            It's a good theory but multiple posters have been able to confirm that he's in fact disabled and Korean.

Comment

Fucking pussy
              You're a tranny. Jump off a bridge.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                Maidana put out that video calling out everybody saying he was coming back

And then right after punchr made a thread asking everybody if they thought Maidana still had it.

It was a majority no.. and then right after that thread, Maidana announced that he wasn't really coming back.

Also, Punchr only became active, tagging every single boxing scene member, after Maidana retired.
                Can't be. His posts are too elaborate and Maidana can barely speak english let alone write the damn thing.

Comment

You're a tranny. Jump off a bridge.
                  you're asexual. get a life

Comment

you're asexual. get a life
                    You're homosexuar.

Comment

Working...
                    X