No announcement yet.

Trunp supporters keeping it classy as usual

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
    He should have scalped that little twerp.
    For standing there?

It was an open borders rally and they're two sides of counter protesters.

He walked up and started drumming in the guy's face.

Video title is bait.
    Last edited by ////; 01-19-2019, 09:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
      That kid in the hat looks like a sissy punk.
      Are you saying he looks like you?

Comment

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
        Are you saying he looks like you?

I have the physique of Mike Tyson

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
          For standing there?

It was an open borders rally and they're two sides of counter protesters.

He walked up and started drumming in the guy's face.

Yes, I hate people that wear those stupid hats.

Comment

The kid did nothing wrong,in fact he should be applauded for his restraint,as we all know
            that just because he's white he must be racist so he's getting sh!!!t,
            it's always the same song over and over.....
            If some a-hole walks up to me in my face i knock him out within the first 3 seconds,
            i can stand it when people do that and get in my face.

Comment

Video title is clickbait. The guy drumming approached the guy in the hat and started drumming in his face, not the other way around. It was an open-borders rally.

"As usual", haha. As usual indeed. Did you fall for last week's Buzzfeed hoax by any chance?
              A drummer walks by a spectator so he deserves to get harassed because of the color of his skin?

Where did you get open-borders rally from? I'm assuming from the same place where the MAGA bomber was a Democrat trying to make tRump look bad, or where tRump had a conversation with the president of the Virgin Islands while he was "smocking" a cigar.

What "hoax" was there? It was bad information and bad reporting. There's no conspiracy theory, nut.

Comment

Originally posted by Level37scythe View Post
                A drummer walks by a spectator so he deserves to get harassed because of the color of his skin?

Where did you get open-borders rally from? I'm assuming from the same place where the MAGA bomber was a Democrat trying to make tRump look bad, or where tRump had a conversation with the president of the Virgin Islands while he was "smocking" a cigar.

What "hoax" was there? It was bad information and bad reporting. There's no conspiracy theory, nut.
                Who in that video is being "harassed because of the color of his skin"? The two protesting sides faced each other and the guy walked up and started drumming in the kid's face.

Did you even check what the thread was about before going into this incoherent rant?

You wouldn't have shown the restraint that kid showed by just standing there smiling. You can pretend you would have online.
                Last edited by ////; 01-19-2019, 10:03 PM.

Comment

they yelled "build that wall" to native american's??? lol

Comment

Who in that video is being "harassed because of the color of his skin"? The two protesting sides faced each other and the guy walked up and started drumming in the kid's face.

Did you even check what the thread was about before going into this incoherent rant?

You wouldn't have shown the restraint that kid showed by just standing there smiling. You can pretend you would have online.
                    I realize sheep that follow a stable-genius will have a hard time with comprehension so I will clarify.

tRump = stupid.

Comment

Video title is clickbait. The guy drumming approached the guy in the hat and started drumming in his face, not the other way around. It was an open-borders rally.

"As usual", haha. As usual indeed. Did you fall for last week's Buzzfeed hoax by any chance?
                      In them, a Native American man steadily beats his drum at the tail end of Friday’s Indigenous Peoples March while singing a song of unity urging them to “be strong” in the face of the ravages of colonialism that now include police brutality, poor access to health care and the ill effects of climate change on reservations.

Surrounding him are a throng of young, mostly white teenage boys, several wearing “Make America Great Again” caps, with one who stood about a foot from the drummer’s face also wearing a relentless smirk.
                      Nathan Phillips, a veteran in the indigenous rights movement, was that man in the middle.

In an interview Saturday, Phillips, 64, said he felt threatened by the teens and that they suddenly swarmed around him as he and other activists were wrapping up the march and preparing to leave.
                      Phillips, who was singing the American Indian Movement song that serves as a ceremony to send the spirits home, said he noticed tensions beginning to escalate when the teens and other apparent participants from the nearby March for Life rally began taunting the dispersing indigenous crowd.

A few people in the March for Life crowd began to chant “Build that wall, build that wall,” he said.

“It was getting ugly, and I was thinking: ‘I’ve got to find myself an exit out of this situation and finish my song at the Lincoln Memorial,’ ” Phillips recalled. “I started going that way, and that guy in the hat stood in my way and we were at an impasse. He just blocked my way and wouldn’t allow me to retreat.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/‘i...cid=spartandhp

By the way, did you fall for the "Mexico will pay for the wall" hoax? lmao.

Comment

Working...
                      X