Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[FACTS] Wilder Doing what Pacquiao Couldn't From 09-11: Call Out The King!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
    You lost me when you called Wilder vs Fury a "super fight"
    The biggest HW fight since Jack Johnson fought the great white hope.

Comment

Originally posted by redmish View Post
      Klitschko chose to fight AJ because he was scared of Wilder? That's it, I've heard it all now. What a load of absolute bollócks.
      Nice prompt reply dip****, from a few weeks ago? Hopefully your mom lets you on the puter a little more often.

Comment

Big respect to both Fury and Wilder.

No matter what happens, this is a WIN for boxing.

At the end of the night there will be a Lineal & WBC Champion with an awesome résumé.

If Fury wins, he'll have scalps of Klitschko and Wilder. If Wilder wins, he'll have Ortiz and Fury.

And we'll be only one fight away from seeing an Undisputed Heavyweight Champion of the World.

Comment

Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
          Nice prompt reply dip****, from a few weeks ago? Hopefully your mom lets you on the puter a little more often.
          It doesn't matter when stupidity is corrected, all that matters is that it is corrected.

Comment

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
            Big respect to both Fury and Wilder.

No matter what happens, this is a WIN for boxing.

At the end of the night there will be a Lineal & WBC Champion with an awesome résumé.

If Fury wins, he'll have scalps of Klitschko and Wilder. If Wilder wins, he'll have Ortiz and Fury.

And we'll be only one fight away from seeing an Undisputed Heavyweight Champion of the World.
            Good post. Well said.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
              [FONT="Verdana"][COLOR="Navy"]I've long been a critic of Wilder for several reasons on NSB:

He's severely flawed
              He had beaten no one (prior to the Povetkin talks and the Ortiz fight)

But I always maintained that he was an exciting fighter because he brings excitement to the ring, and the combination of his power, flaws, and mouth make him fun to watch.

Well Wilder's "mouth" is garbage. It's not funny or entertining at all. He just yells "bomb squad" or some other nonsense

Comment

I've long been a critic of Wilder for several reasons on NSB:

He's severely flawed
                He had beaten no one (prior to the Povetkin talks and the Ortiz fight)

But I always maintained that he was an exciting fighter because he brings excitement to the ring, and the combination of his power, flaws, and mouth make him fun to watch.

By calling out Fury, Wilders stock goes up in my book - this is what we all wanted Pacmonster to do in 09, call out Floyd, and it NEVER HAPPENED, the fight happened but not when it really should have, and this is Pacquiaos fault for ducking the #1 in the division and kingpin.

Wilder deserves props for giving us this version of our superfight, for not robbing us. Do it for yourself, to prove yourself! To be the best you have to beat the best! For boxing, for the fans, for your pride, for everything dear to you.

Ali/Frasier
                Hearns/Haggler
                Trinidad/ODLH
                Corrales/Castillo
                Pacquiao/JMM
                Pacquiao/Mayweather
                Kovalev/Ward
                Roman/Rungvisai
                Wilder/Fury

Um he totally avoided Vitali and waited till he retired and vacated the WBC belt to go for it sir...

Comment

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
                  Um he totally avoided Vitali and waited till he retired and vacated the WBC belt to go for it sir...
                  Wilder is a fearless warrior, willing to call out the best and fight the best and go out on his shield, Fury almost stopped him, if it's a 15 rounder we might be discussing Wilder's funeral, not a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
                    Well Wilder's "mouth" is garbage. It's not funny or entertining at all. He just yells "bomb squad" or some other nonsense
                    Wilder is the peoples champ

Comment

Wilder is the peoples champ
                      Fury beat Wilder. Fury is the people's champ.

And no windmilling clown who cant even KO Charlie Zelenoff is my champ.

Dont get it twisted. Wilder is a C+ fighter

Comment

Working...
                      X