Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson Still in a Coma, Not Improved, Says Promoter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
    Nobody put a gun to their head to be prostitutes. Majority of the women did it for money.

If he raped women, i have no sympathy for that but pimping isnt a crime.
    Yeah you should do some research on pimps, and the art of getting women to give you money that doesn't require you in order to be obtained, in ways that no father would want repeated lol

Comment

Almost three weeks later, I fear for the worse now.

Comment

Not sure even posted these threads is worth it since they trigger some responses that make boxing fans look bad.

Best wishes Adonis!

Comment

In the name of JESUS

You are healed Adonis Jesus is a Jesus of miracles still God never changes it is ourselves (who) we loose the vision, the path the trail to Him///.john 3:16 read this please to all my boxing fans and friends
          Last edited by carlosjj66; 12-20-2018, 07:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiegelo View Post
            Karma's a *****
            His kids did what exactly to be put through this ordeal?

Comment

Get well Adonis! You guys are pathetic disrespecting a man fighting for his life. You guys are defending some hoes that had about 150 dicks in their mouth. They're still alive at the end of the day !!

Comment

All the negativity has to be put to the side for a situation like this.

Hopefully he will recover but on this state that he is currently is the prognosis looks grim.

Comment

Please you have to beat this Champ

This is sad, I hope he don't finish like Prichard Colon. When I see the youtube videos of Prichard Colon, I get sad. I hope with my heart that Adonis don't share this same outcome and recover and live a normal life like us, the human beings. My condolences to his family in those darkest time.

Comment

Horrendous news.

Hope he does a Nick Blackwell and recovers fully and gets back to his family asap.

The scary side of boxing. One we all need to remember every time we slag off these fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Level37scythe View Post
                      His kids did what exactly to be put through this ordeal?
                      He he passed I presume they'd get a very large amount of money and he would be remembered for dying in the ring instead of for being an irredeemable rapist lowlife.

Comment

Working...
                      X