No announcement yet.

Jose Uzcategui Signs Multi-Fight Deal With Haymon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jose Uzcategui Signs Multi-Fight Deal With Haymon

Plant is obviously next, but setting up showdown with Benavidez for late 2019 or early 2020?
    Last edited by KTFOKING; 11-11-2018, 05:16 PM.

Thought he was already with Haymon? but yeah if he is fighting Plant and eventually David Benavidez then why not I guess! Thought he was with Top Rank now honestly after fighting on ESPN

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
      Thought he was already with Haymon? but yeah if he is fighting Plant and eventually David Benavidez then why not I guess! Thought he was with Top Rank now honestly after fighting on ESPN
      He just fought on ESPN to stay busy after the Plant fight got postponed.

Wasn't ever with Haymon I believe, just fought on some PBC shows in the past against Jackson/Dirrell(2x).

The Plant fight will be interesting but now Haymon at least has two of the SMW champs. Well, technically only one since Benavidez is a champion in recess. Though he will have that belt or worst case Anthony Dirrell will have it next year.

Comment

Impossible. Killakali said he gone to Arum

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
          https://twitter.com/BarbosaBox/statu...590099968?s=19

Plant is obviously next, but setting up showdown with Benavidez for late 2019 or early 2020?
          So who the hell is Zurdo gonna fight now?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            So who the hell is Zurdo gonna fight now?
            I think the hope is GGG signs with ESPN and then fights Zurdo on PPV. At least that is Arum's hope. But I really don't know, his reign has been pretty bad.

Off topic, but how do I embed that tweet on my phone? I don't see no option, all I saw was copy link to tweet?

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
              I think the hope is GGG signs with ESPN and then fights Zurdo on PPV. At least that is Arum's hope. But I really don't know, his reign has been pretty bad.

Off topic, but how do I embed that tweet on my phone? I don't see no option, all I saw was copy link to tweet?
              Ok. I thought Uzcategui was with Top Rank because he fought on ESPN plus and he was going to fight Zurdo next.

If you're using the app and you want to embed from the phone you have to copy the link address then open your browser and paste the link. In the browser hit the drop down again and click embed. Can't embed from the phone app.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                Ok. I thought Uzcategui was with Top Rank because he fought on ESPN plus and he was going to fight Zurdo next.

If you're using the app and you want to embed from the phone you have to copy the link address then open your browser and paste the link. In the browser hit the drop down again and click embed. Can't embed from the phone app.
                Nah, was never with TR. Just fought on ESPN+ to stay busy because the Plant fight was postponed. Remember, TR doesn't care if you are signed to them, they just have an obligation to put on "X" amount of shows a year. And now it will be 30 shows a year starting in 2019.

Got it, thanks my man!

Comment

I thought Uzcategui was with Zanfer

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                    I thought Uzcategui was with Zanfer
                    Not sure that affects signing with Haymon

Comment

Working...
                    X