Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ya'll been following that soulja boy lately?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    i tought it was a publcity stunt myself. that gold chain would equal the yearly income of a lot of people in a neighborhood like that.

but, seeing this dude looking like a gay 15 year old and skipping around a rough neighborhood and acting like he belongs almost makes you wish it was real.
    A lot of people think it was staged.

Comment

I honestly know 13 and 14 year olds that would beat Soulja boy and Chris Brown asses bad back2back. I mean how can you fight in skinny jeans?

This world would be such a better place if people took their beef to the ring or cage. Why risk getting hurt, paralyzed, or killed to prove you are good in the hood? Sounds like a lack of intelligence to me and a huge amount of insecurity.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
        I honestly know 13 and 14 year olds that would beat Soulja boy and Chris Brown asses bad back2back. I mean how can you fight in skinny jeans?

This world would be such a better place if people took their beef to the ring or cage. Why risk getting hurt, paralyzed, or killed to prove you are good in the hood? Sounds like a lack of intelligence to me and a huge amount of insecurity.

chris brown is a talented athlete [very good dancer, very good basketball player,] and i think you'd be surprised about the beating he'd put in yo cousin.

now solja boy would probably get cleaned up. that dude is built like a preteen.

Comment

i tought it was a publcity stunt myself. that gold chain would equal the yearly income of a lot of people in a neighborhood like that.

but, seeing this dude looking like a gay 15 year old and skipping around a rough neighborhood and acting like he belongs almost makes you wish it was real.
          Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          A lot of people think it was staged.
          not staged, i cant find the video but the guy that soulja tried to hug was in another video talking **** saying he cant go there.. and then they ran into him lol

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
            not staged, i cant find the video but the guy that soulja tried to hug was in another video talking **** saying he cant go there.. and then they ran into him lol
            ok. last I heard of soulja boy he was frontin on social media saying he bought a mansion but he was actually just staying at an airbnb place and lying and then he was going to shoot Chris Brown or something.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              ok. last I heard of soulja boy he was frontin on social media saying he bought a mansion but he was actually just staying at an airbnb place and lying and then he was going to shoot Chris Brown or something.
              lol yea i saw that too, he does lie a shlt ton for sure.. but he did go to a hood hes not from (with protection of course)

Comment

chris brown is a talented athlete [very good dancer, very good basketball player,] and i think you'd be surprised about the beating he'd put in yo cousin.

now solja boy would probably get cleaned up. that dude is built like a preteen.
                LOL, are you serious or are you trolling? Dancing and basketball? This dude couldnt even beat up a woman without getting hit. But who knows man, you could be right, those dancers are probably pretty slick.

Comment

So apparently he didn't get his phone stolen, since he was posting other vids after this... AKA I'm thinking this was staged. Soulja boy at least knows not to do this in Chicago (where he's from).

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                    LOL, are you serious or are you trolling? Dancing and basketball? This dude couldnt even beat up a woman without getting hit. But who knows man, you could be right, those dancers are probably pretty slick.

100% serious. dancers are extremely athletic. that's literally what dancing is; moving.

baryshnikov had a 51 inch vertical leap

and looked like this:

and basketball isn't an athletic sport now ?
                    which one of us is clueless and thinks the other one is trolling?

CB would body you and c walk back to the waffle house.

Comment

100% serious. dancers are extremely athletic. that's literally what dancing is; moving.

baryshnikov had a 51 inch vertical leap

and looked like this:

and basketball isn't an athletic sport now ?
                      which one of us is clueless and thinks the other one is trolling?

CB would body you and c walk back to the waffle house.
                      I agree on that Chris Brown probably has all the tools needed to be a decent fighter; I don't know how educated he is with regards to fighting, stylistically, but he has crazy speed and explosive movement mixed with great coordination. And you're right on that he plays basketball well, too, which is at least a sign of athleticism.

Someone should interview Frank Ocean, and find out how Chris Brown fights. Frank said it was a bunch of people against him at once, though, so who knows.

Chris Brown needs to lay off the drugs, too, so he can make the best of his artistic potential.
                      Last edited by SunSpace; 01-04-2017, 04:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X