Alexander Povetkin and Bermane Stiverne reach agreement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
    50/50 fight.

Stiverne looked like crap recently, but Povetkin is 37, looked bad vs. Wach, and hasn't fought in more than a year.
    Wach is a tricky customer plus Povetkin clearly was looking to stop him and stop him he did.

Comment

Good news indeed! Get some HW fight going guys..

Comment

Hopefully Stiverne comes in shape, otherwise it probably won't be competitive.

Comment

I kinda like Stiverne here if he comes motivated. Sasha just looks so limited and halfway shot for me..

Comment

Originally posted by BWC View Post
            I kinda like Stiverne here if he comes motivated. Sasha just looks so limited and halfway shot for me..
            Yeah like you predicted he'd be limited verse Wach

Stiverne loses by UD or late KO

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
              50/50 fight.

Stiverne looked like crap recently, but Povetkin is 37, looked bad vs. Wach, and hasn't fought in more than a year.

By winning every round and stopping a dude with the most freakishly cartoonish iron jaw of all time?

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post

By winning every round and stopping a dude with the most freakishly cartoonish iron jaw of all time?
                He won by a cut not a literal knockout lol

Comment

Originally posted by King Krusher View Post
                  He won by a cut not a literal knockout lol
                  did i say knockout?

Stopping is stopping, cut was not bad and it was nearly over anyway, Wach just decided he'd had enough.
                  Which was fair enough as he was battered for nearly 12 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by mannysavage View Post
                    Its a pretty good fight but why wouldnt Stiverne rather face Joshua for the title than Povetkin for a mandatory slot? doesnt make much sense to me
                    So he can get back in the ring with Wilder if he wins and run that back.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                      did i say knockout?

Stopping is stopping, cut was not bad and it was nearly over anyway, Wach just decided he'd had enough.
                      Which was fair enough as he was battered for nearly 12 rounds.
                      Wach decided he had enough ????? You do realise its the ring side Doctor or ref that stops the fight and Wach would have continued right ? The only fight he was in that have been stopped was the Klitchko fight were he recieved a brutal pummeling.

Comment

Working...
                      X