Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bermane Stiverne offered a fight January 16 in NY...Wilder rematch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It will end even worse for Stiverne. He will be knocked out!

Comment

It was also reported by boxingscene that Stiverne will fight in the undercard of Wilder's bout.

http://www.boxingscene.com/king-stiverne-return-on-deontay-wilders-card-1-16--98184

Comment

Why was he dehydrated again?
        I think he claimed it was overtraining or something like that. I probably would have given him the benefit of the doubt had he said it was food poisoning.

Comment

Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
          I still can't get over how a heavyweight managed to be dehydrated going into a fight.
          I agree... In my opinion Stiverne totally looked past Wilder & figured he was an easy payday. I thought Stiverne would win by KO if it got past 3 or 4 rounds. I have not won a bet on Stiverne yet. I picked Arreola to beat him twice & then I picked Stiverne to beat Wilder...

Comment

Originally posted by flem1 View Post
            It was also reported by boxingscene that Stiverne will fight in the undercard of Wilder's bout.

http://www.boxingscene.com/king-stiv...rd-1-16--98184
            yes he is on the undercard of the Wilder fight... Someone pointed out Malik Scott. Is that the rumoured opponent?

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
              Why was he dehydrated again?
              I heard he overtrained for the fight and got sick as hell basically.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                I agree... In my opinion Stiverne totally looked past Wilder & figured he was an easy payday. I thought Stiverne would win by KO if it got past 3 or 4 rounds. I have not won a bet on Stiverne yet. I picked Arreola to beat him twice & then I picked Stiverne to beat Wilder...
                Exactly the same for me... I thought Arreola would beat Stiverne and Stiverne would beat Wilder.

Comment

Stiverne has already had his 15 minutes of fame and needs to **** off already.

I really don't give a **** about his career after his laughable performance against Wilder.

To be honest, if he was fighting in my backyard, I would turn the lights off and tell him to **** off home.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                    Bermane Stiverne vs. Malik Scott
                    Yea this makes sense. Scott got himself back in the picture. Stiverne isn't out of the picture yet. This is maybe the best fight for either guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      Yea this makes sense. Scott got himself back in the picture. Stiverne isn't out of the picture yet. This is maybe the best fight for either guy.
                      Scott beat Thompson & moved up the ranks as did Stiverne after beating Rossy. I really want to see that Stiverne/Rossy fight. Stiverne was down for the 1st time in his career. He lost a bull**** fight to Demetrice King when it was clearly a bad stoppage but he was not off his feet.

Comment

Working...
                      X