Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mods,please do not ban me or delete this...do ya'll want me to make this happen?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mods,please do not ban me or delete this...do ya'll want me to make this happen?

I will go on Twitter and go bat **** crazy on Floytd, but need ya'll help.. i need retweets..favorites and more of ya'll to follow me attacking him to make this happen..i am going to go at Floyd and tell him **** anyone else we want Manny next year period..we are going to message him and Showtime...stop crying ****ing do something about it..1 stand 1 voice..if you do not follow then shut up...WATCH ME WORK https://twitter.com/larryx2010
    Last edited by Larry the boss; 11-08-2014, 12:12 AM.

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
    I will go on Twitter and go bat **** crazy on Floytd, but need ya'll help.. i need retweets..favorites and more of ya'll to follow me attacking him to make this happen..i am going to go at Floyd and tell him **** anyone else we want Manny next year period..we are going to message him and Showtime...stop crying ****ing do something about it..1 stand 1 voice..if you do not follow then shut up...WATCH ME WORK
    Make it happen dawg!

Comment

See you in a couple of months, Lazza

Comment

https://twitter.com/larryx2010

Comment

Originally posted by drenlou View Post
          Make it happen dawg!
          ALREADY IN MOTION
          Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          See you in a couple of months, Lazza
          HELL MOD'S NEED TO STICKY THIS AND LETS MAKE A WAVE...LET THE FANS SPEAK...ANYONE WHO KNOWS ME ON TWITTER KNOW I AINT BULL****TING
          https://twitter.com/larryx2010

Comment

YOu don't think this has been tried before?

Comment

Give Algieri some damn respect Larry! Let Pac vs Algieri play out and then proceed if Pac wins. I think Pac will win atleast 7-5 if not tko the ESPN fighter back to irrelevancy where he belongs. I like Algieri as a person but his boxing resume is **** and he didn't deserve a crack at Pac. War Algieri if Pac is ducking WW to go to 140 though to fight Vargas ffs smh lol!

Comment

I would at least wait to see what he is gonna do after the Algieri fight. It already seems like Arum has other plans for Pac ala Clottey. So pushing him if there are no plans from Arum is going to do nothing but ignite his chidish ego to say "the harder you push me, the more I won't do it...I'm my own man!!!"

Comment

See you at Floyd-Khan in May, Laz

Comment

I mean I'm with you 100% - do whatever I can to make this fight happen.

But this has been much been happening for the past 3-4 years anyway.

Floyd offers Pac 40 million flat fee, Pac turns it down and Arum counters Floyd with 50 million flat fee, and Floyd turns it down. Both had every right toturn those bogus offers down. This is a 45/55 split in Floyds favor - nothing less.

Initially, I was blaming Pac more, but lately, all Floyd seems to do is say he wont work with Arum, and his company has to be lead pronotor, and making demand after demand.

He won't do it unless he can buy out the rights to Pac and pay him a flat fee, and completely jip him on the back end - and thats not how it works when you got two boxers who are both A-sides, and they both would be equally responsible for all the revenue this fight draws.

Comment

Working...
                    X