• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jack Burton View Post
    Copying who?

You?

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=389333

Comment

Cuz' I took a gif?

Whoopdee ****ing dooo. Guilty as charged.

Comment

Originally posted by Loccy View Post
        Tony was always a high volume puncher. Not a type of fighter that stops you with one punch.
        this is how he gets his opponents to ***** out like bitches, ask cotto and he'll agree with me,(bait for a sensitive prican) lol, nyahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Loccy View Post
          Clottey has a superior chin and defense than Cotto, Pac also threw over 1k punches against Clottey..

Tony isn't featherfisted..
          pac buckled clottey with body shots and got through clotteys guard......cotto also got through clotteys guard....marg couldnt and just looked weak as hell....

i dont think the inserts he used gave him superhuman power like the newyorikans ***** about, but it certainly helped......

Comment

There are many points to consider:

1) Garcia is really tough and has a good chin having never been stopped.
            2) Garcia came in on fight night weighing 170lbs far heavier than Tony
            3) Garcia was on a 14 fight winning streak so his confidence was flawless
            4) Margarito is not a one punch KO artist even when he was at 147.
            5) Margarito was coming off a 16 month layoff and was previously KOed badly so his confidence is not at the top plus add the ring rust issues
            6) Margarito's corner wanted him to get in rounds because of the long 16 month layoff. Had he TKOed Garcia in 1-2 rounds that would not help him if he has to face Pacquiao next.
            7) Garcia despite being slow of hand and feet can really punch hard and can take a lot of punishment so why take stupid risks just to stop him when his first fight back is a confidence builder and to shake off the ring rust?

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
              pac buckled clottey with body shots and got through clotteys guard......cotto also got through clotteys guard....marg couldnt and just looked weak as hell....

i dont think the inserts he used gave him superhuman power like the newyorikans ***** about, but it certainly helped......
              That's cause Tony doesn't put too much into everyone of his punches like Cotto does, if he did, he wouldn't be able to throw so many..

Comment

I think he cheated in the Cotto fight, but having said that Garcia has a good chin.

If he fights Pac (looking more and more likely) they'll fight at 147 then we'll see if his power is there or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Disposable Arts View Post
                  I think he cheated in the Cotto fight, but having said that Garcia has a good chin.

If he fights Pac (looking more and more likely) they'll fight at 147 then we'll see if his power is there or not.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Burton View Post

At least I didn't say he cheated in the Williams fight like Burner.

I don't believe those weight excuses for Margs performance against Mosley, he got his hammer fists taken away from him.

Comment

Working...
                      X