No announcement yet.

Does PBF's comeback compare with Ali.......in excitement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does PBF's comeback compare with Ali.......in excitement

Both presents some interesting matches...................but ALI had so much more mystic and drama than PBF.....imo.....................your thoughts ...........

Originally posted by strugler View Post
    Both presents some interesting matches...................but ALI had so much more mystic and drama than PBF.....imo.....................your thoughts ...........
    I wasn't alive in that time, ask an oldie.

Comment

Not really..We all knew Floyd was comin back sooner or later...Ali was gone for a longer period of time and also they never knew if he would ever get to come back

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
        I wasn't alive in that time, ask an oldie.
        WTF did you post then?...............................you do know who the "greatest" is right?..........................

Comment

Originally posted by strugler View Post
          WTF did you post then?...............................you do know who the "greatest" is right?..........................
          Why you ask?

Comment

Originally posted by king09 View Post
            Not really..We all knew Floyd was comin back sooner or later...Ali was gone for a longer period of time and also they never knew if he would ever get to come back
            I agree, although I did doubt for a moment that he would come back.

Comment

Originally posted by Tek My Pounches View Post
              I agree, although I did doubt for a moment that he would come back.
              How old are you people?! Anyone got videos of the hype Ali got, when returning to sport, anyone?

Comment

No way!!ALI came back and gave Foreman the buissness,who was seen as too big and to strong for him,floyd is comming back to fight JMM,who no one thinks is bigger,stronger or better than him!!

Comment

Aside from Floyd's fanboyz, I really haven't seen too much excitement from the boxing world about his comeback.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                    How old are you people?! Anyone got videos of the hype Ali got, when returning to sport, anyone?
                    I am 22, but I watched a few documentaries. I remember some governor or something saying he hated Ali's guts for refusing to accept enrollment into the army. So he didn't allow him to fight in a state.

Comment

Working...
                    X