Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ward should just go to Cruiser and get a belt!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he is too small for kova ...never mind cruiser

Comment

at the posters trying to excuse Ward from a rematch. Its in the contract and the decision was razor thin.

Personally I think Ward will honor the rematch but it seems like some buttcracks are trying to do some damage control in advance in the unlikely event that he doesn't.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
        he is too small for kova ...never mind cruiser
        What about Sammy Langford or Tommy Burns?

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          at the posters trying to excuse Ward from a rematch. Its in the contract and the decision was razor thin.

Personally I think Ward will honor the rematch but it seems like some buttcracks are trying to do some damage control in advance in the unlikely event that he doesn't.
          Ward beats Kova again. Love to see it again. But on a more beneficial note, Ward can achieve greater things north, and he himself said he wouldn't mind ending his career at Heavyweight. The same weight his pops was rolling.

But you a have a right to soft opinions about "damage control."

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
            Ward beats Kova again. Love to see it again. But on a more beneficial note, Ward can achieve greater things north, and he himself said he wouldn't mind ending his career at Heavyweight. The same weight his pops was rolling.

But you a have a right to soft opinions about "damage control."
            I think Ward would get crushed at heavyweight. I wouldn't fault him for not moving up.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              I think Ward would get crushed at heavyweight. I wouldn't fault him for not moving up.
              Can Ward attempt Heavy like Toney or RJJ and test that chin... hard to say.. for now I'll settle for the 200lb limit. After that we'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
                That's what I'm saying! Ward vs Usyk! Two Gold Medalists! This would catapult as THE MATCH to be made.
                I know you don't know much about boxing and have no integrity but you're really really gullibly naive if you think ward would stand a chance.

Comment

GGG might move up to 168 doe..........."son of gift" has his sights set on a familiar target again.

Comment

Originally posted by derranged View Post
                    did you read my post? I said the judges were biased against ward. Ward should've won like 118-90. Kovalev basically quit at the end.
                    lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
                      Outside of boxing forums I don't hear anyone or casuals asking for a rematch. Boxing fans don't make fights. Popular demand does. Larry Merchant was asked if there should be a rematch and in typical sardonic fashion answered, "Why?"
                      Cause he has a contractual agreement and got a controversial decision you scary boa any MAN would want to settle all doubts and keep their word immediately and outside of these forums casuals don't even know who ward is lmao.

Comment

Working...
                      X