Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would David Lemieux have been the best PRIME opponent of Floyd Mayweather's career?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
    Brooooo, did anyone actually read the op? This guy typed up a whole newspaper for no reason. Who the **** is gonna read all that **** considering how ******ed the thread title is?

i read half of the first paragraph then went

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post

Well we know reading ain't fundamental with Floyd boys, so...

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post
        Well we know reading ain't fundamental with Floyd boys, so...
        dude you said jacobs is better than hatton and corrales.. nuff said

Comment

Didn't read post. Just here to join folks laughing at op's idiocy.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
            By this I mean, adjusting for size of course. I'm not comparing 175 lbs Lemieux to 150 lbs Robert Guerrero. I'm saying if Lemieux was the same general size as Floyd's best opponents, but Floyd fought him in his prime and completely undrained like GGG fought him, would prime, undrained Lemieux be a better opponent on the night than all the drained, or blown up, or old opponents Floyd fought?
            The answer is no. LeMule is a good fighter, a great fighter even, not historically great, but great in the context of the current boxing landscape.

ODLH, Maidana, Cotto, JMM, Hatton, arguably Mosely and Corrales also, were both more dangerous at the time of the fights, and certainly better fighters prime for prime when compared to LeMule.

But I think you knew that, and are just making a pathetic attempt at a bait thread because you hate that Floyd never lost a professional fight officially.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post

You're more patient than I. I read the title, then just jumped straight to the 3rd page to post something snarky.

You know a mufker is good when people are talking about a WW fighting guys who can't even make the 2nd day weigh-in for MW.

Comment

They're out of hand now.

Comment

I'm lost at how someone can spend so much energy and time on a person they dislike......

Comment

Too many words... brain hurt.

Comment

A whole news paper for a guy you dont like? Shouldnt you have a wife to have sex dude?

Comment

Working...
                      X