Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kell Brook: I Look Forward To Taking Care of Errol Spence!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As dumb as Brook is I gotta respect anyone who fights Golovkin then Errol Spence. That's crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by adrikitty View Post
      Brook gonna do DEMOLITION JOBS on Spence!!

Then finally this dude who is getting SO MUCH HYPE off a career best win over Algieri!

LOOOL.

DEMOLITION JOBS COMING UP!
      His nickname is "The Truth" for a reason...You"ll soon find out.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
        His nickname is "The Truth" for a reason...You"ll soon find out.
        Oh yes, the TRUTH will come out... That Brook is his daddy.

BROOK IS COMING TO DO DEMOLITION JOBS.

Comment

I will be bumping all these threads after the fight. Best believe it. I can't remember the last time I was this confident in someone's victory.

Comment

Originally posted by FLY TY View Post
            Why are brook fans so intent on him getting credit for fighting a mandatory?
            I don't think people are really giving him too much credit. He could and should have settled into 154, but has decided to fight his mandatory. Funny how Spence fans still think he's a chicken and whatnot. He could have made the same money fighting just about anybody else.

Comment

Spence is a different kind of creature a boxer puncher who rips shots to the body. His upper cuts are pure technical perfection best ive seen since Mike Tyson. Spence will ko brook within 9rds.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                I don't think people are really giving him too much credit. He could and should have settled into 154, but has decided to fight his mandatory. Funny how Spence fans still think he's a chicken and whatnot. He could have made the same money fighting just about anybody else.
                who at 154, would've given him a payday of 3M? that's my point.

Comment

first he fights GGG at middleweight...then moves back down to fight a potential southpaw version of 'GGG' at 147. If it weren't for his backyard, Brook wouldn't have a back bone to face these guys.

Comment

#StrapSeason #ManDown

Comment

i have a feeling brook will miss weight by about 8 pounds. "i simply cant make the weight anymore. i did everything i could. the weight just didn't come off" -kell brook

Comment

Working...
                      X