Comments Thread For: Photos: Pacquiao-Bradley, Abraham-Ramirez Ready For Battle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    Teddy Atlas be like "It's a lot smaller than I thought."

It's not size that is important its how you use your body to It's full potential with speed in mind.

Last edited by Spoon23; 04-08-2016, 10:09 PM.

Comment

kannabis kid ur absolutely y rigjht imsurprised u remembern thatm ur a realhard core fanjulio gonzales notonly beat dariucz michalczauzky but tookhis 0 away he was 44-o at the time huge upset win but julio was american born i believe he was born in huntington beach considered mex-american ala delahoya so mexico got zero credit 4 that victory being julio was mostly raised and lived in huntington beach but damn kannabis kid your freakin right imimpressed my respects huge upset allm dariucz had 2 dowas get through gonzotofight roy jones after that fight that idea lost itslust and both went different directions bro...

Comment

Originally posted by mexicanstyle View Post
        kannabis kid ur absolutely y rigjht imsurprised u remembern thatm ur a realhard core fanjulio gonzales notonly beat dariucz michalczauzky but tookhis 0 away he was 44-o at the time huge upset win but julio was american born i believe he was born in huntington beach considered mex-american ala delahoya so mexico got zero credit 4 that victory being julio was mostly raised and lived in huntington beach but damn kannabis kid your freakin right imimpressed my respects huge upset allm dariucz had 2 dowas get through gonzotofight roy jones after that fight that idea lost itslust and both went different directions bro...
        No he was born in Baja California Mexico

Comment

pacquiao better knock bradley out this time...

and bradley is not a future hall of famer imo

Comment

Roberto Duran!!!!

Man, that blonde TR girl is absolutely smoking hot. By far the hottest TR girl I've seen. Wanna do nasty things to her.

Comment

... I'll root for Bradley and Zurdo...

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                ... I'll root for Bradley and Zurdo...
                I will root for Abraham and Pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by sako5 View Post
                  I will root for Abraham and Pacquiao
                  ... Good luck, then...

I really don't have a horse in those races...

Comment

Should be a great fight go Pacquiao!

Comment

Originally posted by Journeyman View Post
                      pacquiao better knock bradley out this time...

and bradley is not a future hall of famer imo
                      pac aint knocking bradley out. who the f has knock bradley out? this is team's pac mistake in picking fights. they pick bradley thinking it'll be the easier fight since they fought him twice and will be a good close out show for manny's last fight. but what they failed to see is that bradley is NOT an easy guy to put away.

just like when they picked rios over mike alvarado. a lot of poster on here was saying pac ducked alvarado because he's a mover boxer which manny has problems with and rios is a come foward to make pac look good. but once again team pac failed to see that rios also is very hard to stop.

had they gone with mike alvarado, pac would have score that first KO in many many years. this is a back fire fight for manny and team pac. if pac does win, its gonna be a hard tough fought fight that will prolly not look that good on manny, like a fight where manny barely edge out the win.

Comment

Working...
                      X